Can I do this modulation with the plugins I have?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

guys wtf, doesnt the free melda pack have a pitch lfo? tremelo or vibrato, i forget which one. aint that what shes looking for?

_al_ wrote:guys wtf, doesnt the free melda pack have a pitch lfo? tremelo or vibrato, i forget which one. aint that what shes looking for?
Yes, you're 100% correct - MVibrato does. I started with it late last night, and I think it will be just perfect, just haven't set up a new project to confirm (some dodgy routing kept me from confirming last night ... too tired, operator error).

MAutopitch probably would have worked, but no LFO that I could find.

MTremolo - just for volume, I think?

Anyway, hope to confirm MVibrato does the trick. I also saw that Cubase had a Vibrato stock plug-in ... not as flexible in terms of LFO shapes, but it might work also.

I did notice that there seemed to be (what I'm guessing) was a few msec of delay with each of those two plugins, such that even with "Depth" at zero there was phasing. Details in the other thread from yesterday with the appropriate title, if anyone is interested. But shouldn't be a problem for this application, as it's a reverb that I'm pitch shifting, after all!

yeah one for vol, one for pitch. and i can never remember which is which.
and about the sound, i actually think i remember the same problem myself, but it was over a year ago i noticed it, and i think it was with the multiband chorus. (deleted all bands, and the single band was sounding phasey).
im using zebra fx for chorus now, so dont know if still does it.

but yeah, melda gear can usually get most jobs done :)

The MMultiBandChorus is extremely versatile, so you need to either use presets or just mess with it a little, or it can sound phasy. It can also sound extremely "nonphasy" :D. Personally I'm almost sure it is at least one of the best sounding choruses out there, if no the best. But one needs to set it up properly ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”