?:MDrummer small installation

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...ok, I'll bite...downloaded MDs as a rar, opened ok, lots of stuff...but how is it installed? The docs seem to suggest the whole process should be automatic...but no joy :( ...can I get a little bit of help from my friends? :D .../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

Did you install MDrummer small separately from the samples? You have to install both, open MDrummer small, and tell MDrummer small where the sample files can be found (if/when) it asks.

...well,ok then :o ...thanx zapp for pointing that out :tu: ...dl'ed the samples and totally missed getting the drummer itself...:dog:...all's well that ends well, :clown: as they say...Cheers!.../s~

Don't feel bad. I was at a friends place downloading MDrummer Small and for some reason it could not find the samples. I could have sworn at one time MDrummer small was an all in one download. It took me a while to figure out that the samples were a separate download, it was quite embarrassing for me, but worked out in the end.

...indeed...after posting on a forum one looses all "plausible deniability" in the matter :dog: ...I have the same recollection you do of a single download sometime in the past...go figure...thanx again.../s~

It once was as a single download, but then the updating and stuff became a nightmare. So now, you just download the data library once and your are done ;). But well, yeah, you need to do that :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”