FR - Cut, Copy, Paste Modules in MXXX

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some of my MXXX setups have become pretty crazy, with multiple modular nodes containing more craziness and I often reorganize things and change the signal flow to try to improve things.

It would be ace to be able to copy/cut/paste entire modules, rather than having to click on a module, click the copy button, click an empty module, find the module from the (increasingly massive) list, click the paste button.

I'd like to propose that right-clicking a module (where routing/feedback/etc is set) has 3 buttons added for cut/copy/paste. This also means if you right click an empty space that the same window would pop up with paste (currently right clicking empty space is the same as left clicking: the module selector appears).

I know Vojtech is busy and there is the workaround above, but I've had a few cases where this would have been much quicker and easier.

Thanks!

I actually wished for it several times too :). But I'm a little out of shortcuts, will check ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Another idea to implement this feature (which would be great, by the way) could be an alternate mouse drag. E.g., drag and drop with Alt pressed could be a duplicate rather than move.

Yeah, I'd be fine with that. The only problem with that approach is it's a bit 'hidden' so only the handful of people that know will use it.

There's another problem with such an approach - you wouldn't be able to put that into a submodular, or a completely different instance. Not sure yet how to proceed, but I'll do it somehow...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”