Q: about Harrison/other DAWS and graphics in MMultianalyser

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sort of, but it's quite complex for multiplugins, they need to communicate somehow...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sounds good, but to find collisions between tracks (Instruments) you need all of them at once.
But maybe, if one could "group" tracks inside of MMultianalyser?
Example: Grouping all percussions and drums together, so that they can be activated/deactivated all at once and then having another group with everything that uses certain frequencies deactivated/activated...
...one could "work on a certain group" while the others don't use up processing power while being deactivated/unused.

One could work on problems easier that way and jump to the next group.
That way I only need all tracks at one time until I found the colliding groups or frequency groups.
Then I can edit frequencies in that group until they sound clear enough and only in problem zones.
Just an idea.
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Well, I always hoped people wouldn't use that on so many tracks at once :D. I'll check, but dunno...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I love your plugins to bits and I use your plugins accordingly, this I can assure you of, hehe. :lol: :tu: :phones:
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Hehe cool ! :love:
(That's the example when love can actualy cause problems :D :D )
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”