MXXX 32 bit or 64?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bitwig can't seem to decide - it adds a (32 bit) next to the plugin but under 'architecture' it states 64.
Mxxx.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aha, interesting :D. Please report it to Bitwig, I cannot really do anything about it from our side.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Indeed - can you actually tell which one does get loaded? (Perhaps by temporarily removing one or the other of them from where they were installed.

Have you seen it happen with any other plug-ins - MeldaProduction or other devs?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

MeldaProduction wrote:Aha, interesting :D. Please report it to Bitwig, I cannot really do anything about it from our side.
Perhaps provide an option to not install 32-bit plug-ins? :D

That's not an option really, declined in V10. People just generally don't know what 32-bit and 64-bit is, what kind of host they use etc. It's just far safer to always install both. Especially since the only problem is one bug in one host, which hopefully will get fixed :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

DarkStar wrote:Indeed - can you actually tell which one does get loaded? (Perhaps by temporarily removing one or the other of them from where they were installed.

Have you seen it happen with any other plug-ins - MeldaProduction or other devs?
There's no way to know but given that it reports the architecture as 64 bit I suspect the 32 bit tag is the anomaly - it's the only one I've seen do this

and I reran the installer anyway and now it's back to normal so some glitch

Very well ;). They probably rescanned it and whatever happened in the previous rescan is now ok, so a good end after all ;)
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”