FR: MDrummer Large "randomize generate"

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

I know I know ... FRs are BAAAAD for Vojtech, since everyone wants MYYY - so this FR is not that urgent after all !! Feel free to postpone it as you wish or even say nay. ;)

Still wanted to mention two ideas for MDrummer Large designer tab here:

1.)
How about a second button next to "GENERATE" but it says "GENERATE (no presets)" or similar and it will generate a whole drumset just by making totally new elements? At the moment the "generator" mainly uses presets.

2.)
How about a "RANDOMIZE (gen)" button next to the "RNDOMIZE" button, which will randomize the element like "Alt+Click". Of course, there is the possibility to "Alt+Click" the "RANDOMIZE" button, but it gets difficult, when you try to test the element in parallel while playing on the keyboard. It goes like this: Alt+Click, swoosh hand to the keyboard, recognize it does not sound that satisfying, swoosh hand back to computerkeyboard, Alt+Click, same procedure again, and again. Swooshing the hand like trying to fly. ;)

Just some little ideas. Again: if to unimportant or to timeconsuming, postpone or forget the ideas! :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Hehe bad news here - I don't really like that and the time is against me :). But who knows, maybe one day... ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Okay. :) Thanks for your reply though!
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Return to “MeldaProduction”