Fine, but not for me
5%
Ugh, ugly
7%

Total votes: 92

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Vojtech
That is a seriously great style. Dump all the other styles and just have this one. Maybe make this the default then.
Looks now like they are really expensive plugins. Wonderfull. Congratulations.
All that is missing is the logo. Like I have said before if you don't stand behind your brand why should anybody else.
Its time for a new logo with a consistent font.
Spencer
Branded.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

great! as long as they need minimum graphics power!

spencerlee wrote:Hey Vojtech
All that is missing is the logo. Like I have said before if you don't stand behind your brand why should anybody else.
Its time for a new logo with a consistent font.
Branded.jpg
Theoretically you're right :-)
But please, not that red triangle M... It looks way better and open and makes much more curious without the hint to the brand :-) ... I'm serious, although this sounds like nonsense in the world we live ...

Not for me, either.

But perhaps an M logo that replaces the first M in the plug-in name? The logo would be grey-scale, and invertible, so that it does not clash with any palette / style.

Or, put it on the Settings window?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hi, Vojtech
I'm really liking these two.
Great colorschemes, quite an improvement other the previous versions.
I like the bigger knobs ot the upper picture quite a lot :)

Actually yes, I prefer the darker knobs too. They look more classy and it's easier to see their position because of the line around the rim. The smaller lighter knobs make it harder to see the position quickly as the 'pointer' is less obvious.

Personally I prefer the button slider style over knobs as it takes less space... But that's a different conversation.

It's not so much the wasted space that's annoying. That's merely the cause. The result is more eye strain as you need to first view the parameter and then sweep the eyes left and right to see the actual value. I think most people are fine with this type of thing in hardware where the tactile control helps to distract you, but in software it's more obvious. If you spend hours on a plugin with wasted space in between parameters and values then it becomes annoying. The skins are an improvement though.

I realize this is tedious analyzing. Just an observation.

Great job. Plugins got a bit more "dimension"(so to speak) what makes it somewhat easier to move your eyes around. Opinion published on a 2ct basis, of course.

And yeah, pls open this inevitable "new logo" contest with a shit load of prices, Vojtech! :hyper:

Thank you folks! :love: I actually didn't do it, that's probably why it is so good :D.

masterhiggins: Got it, but I'm afraid that's something we may just not agree on. I was actually thinking about that too, but still, that's what the buttons for ;).

elassi: No no no!!!! The logo is awesome! Simple and easy to remember! Not going to change it for anything! 8)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Looks very promising and a lot better than before to my eyes.
I would love to have less colors, though.
Either all blue (preferably) or green but not both.
SOUND!

Definetly better IMO. The meter needs improvement to my taste. It can look better also more accurate reading (some extra numbers) would be nice to gain stage for instance.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Maybe it's just me, but the big knobs look more like rubber push buttons; I can't really explain why.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Quite nice indeed. I would still not use it - I am not a fan of metallic looks. Besides this, the new skin looks really good. :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

+1 for better metering, more values or better a adjustable scalable metering, like in TDR Kotelnikov. This would really improve the thing.
And I still don´t like showing the lowest value e.g. gain reduction under the meter. This should change after some time I´m not going again that low with my e.g. gain reduction. I have always to reset the value by clicking, really annoying!
If I use the gate and compressor function in mdynamics in one instance it shows always -100 under the gain reduction meter, because of the gate, not good. I know, mix by ear, but sometimes I just like some feedback from the metering.

I'd keep the coloration of plugins, but would not use different colors in windows inside the same greater window (except for multibands to be represented with colors). Instead I'd use darker or lighter windows with the same color of the mainwindow, to separate them visually.

And I like the logo idea of Darkstar very much, with that gray Logo-M in the front of the plugin name. :tu:
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Return to “MeldaProduction”