New Plugin Idea MCollaboration

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You open a new track in your DAW and add the plugin.
You open the plugin and it sends your camera to a remote user.
You obviously login to his plugin with ip address username and password.
It allows you to talk and see each other.
When you play your DAW it sends a mix of your audio to remote user and he plays Guitar etc along with you mix.
You hear your delayed mix from him with his Guitar performance.
As soon as he has a take that you like you hit another button and it imports the Audio he just played onto the track in your DAW or it is stored on his hard drive and then you hit import.
This would need a lot of refining.
Spencer

In other words the same thing as Steinbergs vst connect ?

Exactly but simplified.

If that would work I would instantly buy it. Never got the Steinberg thing to work.

Well, to be honest, no time for that. I never understood it anyways - what's the point of it, when you have like a second of latency...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Yes latency is a problem. Still a lot faster than sending an mp3 and waiting for the recording to be sent back.

It'd have to be a suite of plugins:

Mstop
Mcollaborate
Mlisten

webhamster wrote:Yes latency is a problem. Still a lot faster than sending an mp3 and waiting for the recording to be sent back.
Aaaaha, I understand now. Well, maybe one day :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

masterhiggins wrote:It'd have to be a suite of plugins:

Mstop
Mcollaborate
Mlisten
You left out MListenToTheGuitaristComplainHisTrackIsNotMixedLoudEnough. :D

...and it absolutely can not have anything to do with the drummer's girlfriend...unless of course, that section has a modulator that induces infinite latency... :D .../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

It's funny how everyone thinks inside their own box.
Even Steinberg who have an audio post DAW do this.
This technology is often used in audio post when an actor cannot come in to a studio for adr (sync recording to picture to replace some lines)
The part that everyone does not get is that you need to start playback of a picture (daw) in another studio for the actor / voice over artist. Source Connect can do this via a plugin and rewire combination, but they charge 700 and 1500 for that and the thing is shaky. Funny that no other plugin manufacturer does this....sad that even Steinberg who have all technology ready don't do that. Typical that AVID get it completely wrong and offer only tedious track transfer via their own cloud (haha, I can use an ftp or large file email service)
SOUND!

Interesting, thanks for the info Oliver! I must say this is completely out of my area :). I think it will be expensive whoever it would create, simply because the target market is just tiny (at least imho, as I said, it's not exactly my field). Personally I just simply don't have the technology to transfer video in place, so it's not exactly the way to go here.
Vojtech

We want the Mixing Revolution, and we want it now! ;-)

Me too! :D
Vojtech

And MBeam, then I can even slap the guitar player for playing not loud enough :clown: :hihi:
Nah...wouldn't do that.
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Return to “MeldaProduction”