How to see RMS level?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the promotion videos they said the eq learn finds resonant frequencies if i remember right. Which, if it worked well, could really be a time saver. But maybe it's just something like MAutoEQ fed with pink noise as the target spectrum...

I think the crossovers are distributed to allow equal energy in each band. Not sure for definite, but I think I remember it in the alloy 2 docs.
This feature is available in Melda crossovers too.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

jmg8 wrote:This feature is available in Melda crossovers too.
Yet ANOTHER thing I do not know about Melda. :D
Could you explain please?

Alphacodex wrote:In the promotion videos they said the eq learn finds resonant frequencies if i remember right.
Yes, that is how I understand it too. But in my limited, amateur, experience, I found Nova suggesting different points, and ones that I found more useful. Again, systematic testing would be interesting, since I guess no manufacturer wants to reveal the secrets of their AI techniques.

(BTW, I do not want to sound overly critical of Neutron. I was just irritated by what seemed exaggerated claims. In my innocence, I would have expected reviewers to examine Track Assistant more critically instead of just saying "wow". The sole exception, to my knowledge, being Mike Senior's review in SOS.)

Take a look on the crossover settings and there is a button called "auto-set limits by analyzer"
It is dependant on your analyzer settings so I recommend increasing the analysis time to something long especially if you have very dynamic material.
Then it will set the crossovers so that each band has an equal amount of energy in it.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Thanks!

@jmg8

I didn't know that too. Every day I discover something new in the melda plugins...
:love:

Return to “MeldaProduction”