Yes
94%
No (explain below please)
6%

Total votes: 65

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for clarifying Miloslav

Vojtech told us they will work in all major DAWs despite the new naming, that's why we all voted "yes"
:-)

I think these issues would be solved by just having easy access to past versions of the plugins on the site for download.

I think these issues would be solved by just having easy access to past versions of the plugins on the site for download.

zappsunzorn wrote:I think these issues would be solved by just having easy access to past versions of the plugins on the site for download.
You mean something like this:
https://www.meldaproduction.com/download/archive/
:?
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Tagirijus wrote:
zappsunzorn wrote:I think these issues would be solved by just having easy access to past versions of the plugins on the site for download.
You mean something like this:
https://www.meldaproduction.com/download/archive/
:?
Hehe yeah :clap:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Vojtech, so just to clarify:
Say I have a track in Reaper sliced up into lots of items with an instance of say MMultibandChorus on each item.
Each instance has different settings.
I have not saved any presets for all these different instances (Reaper saves all that in the project).
After the plugin name is changed I open that project.
Everything will be OK...all those item FX instances will have the newly named plugin but the settings will be intact?

That's correct, it should work like that, I hope there won't be any problems.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

^^^^
I've just tried it here (by renaming the dll file), with track FX and Item FX - all looked OK to me.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Thanks Vojtech.
Thanks Darkstar..I see, you've changed the name but ID is still the same..yes?

I presume so. I think that that is what will be happening in v11.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

MeldaProduction wrote:
jmg8 wrote:How about renaming MFilter? it feels more like an EQ
Well, it actually is an EQ, but the point is that it is used with modulators, as opposed to MEqualizer, which doesn't have any.
Many EQ have low/high pass and shelving filters. And so does MFilter.

So the name is fine, although it may come as a surprise that MFilter is the paid version of MEqualizer with modulators.

What were you, jmg8, looking for? Emulations of Moog's 4-pole ladder filter, or Oberheim's 2-pole state-variable filter or Steiner-Parker's sallen-key filter?

Masi

PS: MTurboFilter would be the plugin to go. And don't forget stuff like http://www.primal-audio.com/acid.html ;)

True, but many EQs have a dry/wet control too, but I wouldn't call it MDry/Wet.

I'm not really looking for anything (although MTurboFilter would be really cool)
I was just pointing out that the name could be confusing for beginners and it contradicts the name in MXXX
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

MTurboFilter is really MWobbler.

vectorwarrior wrote:MTurboFilter is really MWobbler.
Yes, although some emulations like masitito mentioned would be nice.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Return to “MeldaProduction”