MTurboReverb User Presets

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is another example of my "Concert Chorus" preset. Formerly "Concert Wave"
Spencer

http://spencerlee.audio/hold/Piano-Concert-Chorus.mp3

Really looking forward to this release.

I know there's been a lot of work done to try to get the Bricasti M7 sound (amongst others) - How do you think it compares with the new Liquidsonics seventh heaven M7 sound?

I know they're completely different technologies, but do you think MTR actually gets closer to the M7 sound + usability?

I really dont know.
I am trying to create a new preset at the moment to get this reverb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2vBLd5Egnk
I think this is the best vocal reverb ever made.
I think it is Bricasti.
If I can get this the answer is yes.
But I know it took casey 2 years to get this algorithm if it is the Bricasti.
Spencer

Paulnz wrote:Really looking forward to this release.

I know there's been a lot of work done to try to get the Bricasti M7 sound (amongst others) - How do you think it compares with the new Liquidsonics seventh heaven M7 sound?

I know they're completely different technologies, but do you think MTR actually gets closer to the M7 sound + usability?
Unfortunately I don't have a Bricasti and I haven't tried 7th heaven, so I can't say. If you want to know if MTR can mimic characteristics of a Bricasti I'd say yes. It's easy to get a clear sound that melds with the source and sounds natural. If you want exact copies of Bricasti presets, I don't think MTR will have that. That said even I don't know because even the beta testers haven't seen all the presets, so maybe there are a ton of killer Bricasti presets I just don't know about. I know there is at least one now and it sounds amazing.

Thank you! :love:

It will definitely not sound the same as M7, after MTurboReverb can sound many different ways, not just like M7. It's definitely possible to simulate it, there are a few presets sort of similar, but not the same. On some materials these seem to sound better on other worse. On the recent blind test everyone voted for the preset in MTR and not for M7 preset, which I intentionally put next to each other. The stats are now wrong, since some jokers sort of hacked it before I locked it :). Anyways it's just one preset from M7, so not like a big collection, but I'm pretty sure you'll find stuff you'll like, if you won't like all of it :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

It all sounds great; can't wait for the release :tu:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nice sounding preset. It sounds really good on voice and guitar.

Thank you Chandler.
It wont work on everything. I made it for vocals so you could pile it on without it sounding to much.
Spencer

Apart from the reverb I also like the song. A composition of yours? The vocals are very nice!

Thank you, the song is something I am mixing for a friend in Nashville.
Spencer

Here are some presets I made for guitar. Does anyone have any opinions on them. I thought I'd share them before I sent them in.

https://soundcloud.com/chandlerhimself/presets1

I play a short clip of the dry sound then wet.

1). A short spring reverb. Is it too wet?

2). Long reverb with Octave pitch shift

3). I called guitar room mic. I wanted to simulate room mics and possible use it to blend with the dry sound. Too wet?

4). Long spectral reverb

Thoughts?

Hey I like all of them..

Great work on the guitar, sounds damn good.
I like also your new mixing breakdown video on youtube for the song Revrie.
Thanks for sharing

Thanks. I was just about to post it on this board. I used quite a few melda plugins on it.

Return to “MeldaProduction”