Public release date for version 11

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any ideas roughly how far away the public release of version 11 of Melda's products is?

I know I could ask to be a beta tester, but you probably have more beta testers than you know what to do with at the moment.

yep, same here. :pray: :D
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Well as per ..rumours... Turboreverb is out of beta and that is the main work that was done for v11. The other major change that vojtech is busy with is the change in the plugin parameter and style system and the resulting compatibility mode.

But expect an answer/estimate from Vojtech soon.

And I'm already hoping for a mturbodelay, cause mturboreverb is so so so great sounding and versatile.
Thanks

Well, the V11 active presets present a lot of work too, plus lots of new stuff, ironing things... and of course MTurboReverb. I think the end of april seems like the appropriate time, but I will postpone it if it won't be "perfect enough" ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Well, the V11 active presets present a lot of work too, plus lots of new stuff, ironing things... and of course MTurboReverb. I think the end of april seems like the appropriate time, but I will postpone it if it won't be "perfect enough" ;).
So, when is last call for MTurboReverb presets? I sent several in and found there was yet another new version of MTurboReverb that invalidated them. So, I wanted to wait until we had the last actual version before doing it one last time.

Well, I'd say, as soon as possible :). But it will probably take another week before I get to finalizing the MTR presets.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Well, I'd say, as soon as possible :). But it will probably take another week before I get to finalizing the MTR presets.
OK, I will try to get it to you no later than Monday.

:tu:
Vojtech

Any news ?
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Within 2 weeks should be the official release ;). Pretty much everything is finished, but you know... :)
Vojtech

Would this be this Sunday? :D

I don't see that happening, give it one more week maybe.

Monday! ;)
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Monday! ;)
:tu: :clap: :tu: :clap:

Return to “MeldaProduction”