MTurboDelay

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

masitito wrote: I don't own MXXX yet. If I purchase it, which other plugins do I need to buy to get a multitap delay where each tap has its own bitcrusher?

Masi
Uvi Relayer
It's on sale at the moment
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Uvi Relayer
:love: nice

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Uvi Relayer
Even for full price cheaper than MXXX plus MDelayMB plus MBitFunMB. Granted I can use MXXX for all kinds of stuff.

Cheapskate that I am I wonder why I don't get the regular MbitFun in MXXX (without the MB) if payed for the free package.

Masi

You need an ilok for uvi

Only account, not dongle.

Relayer looks cool. Nothing you couldn't do with MXXX probably and maybe we'll have something like that in MTurboDelay too, but it's too early to say.

Masitito: Because that would unlock everything from MCreativeFXBundle for the price of MFreeFXBundle :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Relayer looks cool. Nothing you couldn't do with MXXX probably and maybe we'll have something like that in MTurboDelay too, but it's too early to say.
Couldn't you be falling into a trap of trying to improve on every plugin out there instead of focusing on the truly original "mixing revolution"? If Relayer is good, let them be and move on to something else? Just a friendly thought.

pumafred wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:Relayer looks cool. Nothing you couldn't do with MXXX probably and maybe we'll have something like that in MTurboDelay too, but it's too early to say.
Couldn't you be falling into a trap of trying to improve on every plugin out there instead of focusing on the truly original "mixing revolution"? If Relayer is good, let them be and move on to something else? Just a friendly thought.
Actually some of his experienced preset makers will do most of the work.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Exactly ;). I want to leave others to do the dirty work :D. Eventually I'll still need to sort of finish it all, but that shouldn't be too hard, I hope.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I recently owned an old ibanez Guitar delay (yes, one of the really rare first digital ones). I sold it on ebay for over 100€ and all I still miss in my computer is that dirty downtuning, when making delaytime longer while in feedback loop of a fast echo. The 10bit sound and slight filtering is not that difficult in MXXX but I didn't get the frequency shift while changing the delay time...

Could you give me an advice on that?

Martin

MTurbodelay with that frequencyshifting (while dialing in new delaytimes) would be KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

jmg8 wrote:Actually some of his experienced preset makers will do most of the work.
:clap:

IZOTOPE DDLY has what I am looking for... It's amazing.

Would be even more amazing to have it inside MXXX :-)

mccy wrote:IZOTOPE DDLY has what I am looking for... It's amazing.

I can make that in there no problem. It's very simple. In fact its already there in MDelayMB, take a look at the Multi-Mode preset and change the mode to level.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

I was interested in Relayer. No more after checking this thread and realising that I can build this myself in MXXX :) (at least I checked it briefly using DelayTap and it looks like I can - even more powerful and customisable!). Every time I see some new interesting plugin I check if I can do that with MXXX - so far so good :D
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Free sounds → Sound Flux

jmg8 wrote:
mccy wrote:IZOTOPE DDLY has what I am looking for... It's amazing.

I can make that in there no problem. It's very simple. In fact its already there in MDelayMB, take a look at the Multi-Mode preset and change the mode to level.

What the hell, Melda f*ck*ng rules!

Thank you!!!!!!!

Return to “MeldaProduction”