Preset Exchange?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As for the preset exchange failure - we had a major trouble on the server a few days ago... all fixed now.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hello,

One more question:
If I use more than one pc, do I have to submit a new preset from every pc I use Melda plugins or is one enough and I also get new presets on the other system?

Second:
I get an error message from the exchange server and didn´t get new presets, but if I try to send my preset again I get a message, that I already shared this preset! Strange behaviour?!

I'm afraid so. But you can always export the entire collection of presets and import on the other computer. Or backup on one and load on the other...

As for the other problem... damn... That looks like the temporary blackout of the server did some damage... Well, take the presets and save it again and it should work fine.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

not sure if i'm doing something wrong but all i get is "online preset exchange server reported an error"

Seems working fine here. Which plugin? Does it still do that?
Vojtech

MEqualiyzer

I just tried with the newest release and no problems whatsoever. Are you using the newest version? Does it work with other plugins? Do the presets work?
Vojtech

Latest version (11.09) working. cheers.
MeldaProduction wrote:I just tried with the newest release and no problems whatsoever. Are you using the newest version? Does it work with other plugins? Do the presets work?

Perfect!
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”