All MeldaProduction effects and MPowerSynth updated to 11.05 and MAutoStereoFix released

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

next update is here ;). 11.05 is an important update and comes with several new improvements, features and some fixes. It is recommended to install this update. To do that, get the newest version from MeldaProduction download page and use it.

Additionally MAutoStereoFix, a unique solution for finalizing stereo tracks, has been released. It is free for MCompleteBundle, MTotalFXBundle and MMixingFXBundle users and now available for an introductory price. It has been added to MXXX and MPowerSynth as well.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

See the list of changes for effects and list of changes for MPowerSynth for further information:
http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/ ... alFXBundle
http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/ ... PowerSynth
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

As always: big thanks for the regular updates Vojtech. You are are great developer! :)

One question: in MAutoDynamicEq there is a preset "De-esser 3 bands" and same with "(aggressive)". I used it as a template often times. Now I see that the 2nd multiparameter labeled "Accuracy" does not control the Q anymore, but the "enable" of the bands. It was Q before that update.

Someething weird happening in the background now? o-: ... or did the new update destroyed this preset (or maybe others as well!?)??
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Hi. I've got version 10 FreeFXBundle installed and used on various projects. If I upgrade to the updated version it suggests I have to uninstall the previous version. Will this affect the old projects, delete previous saved presets etc. that were created in version 10?

Tagirijus: Thanks! :love: I'll check the preset. You are talking about an active preset, right?

rileyliam: In V11 there were a few backward compatibility changes, but it should rarely change anything. No presets are touched etc. Here's more info:
https://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/#changes-11.00
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MAutoStereoFix improves my binaural imaging when using various orchestral instrument sample libraries.

For example, in NI's "Symphony Series" the library's internal mixer lets you balance Close, Mid and Far stereo mic recordings of the samples; a useful feature, however I've never been altogether happy with the results of applying Logic Pro's binaural imaging to these mixes for the purpose of placing instrument sections realistically on stage. But now, no matter what stereo mic mix I set up for an instrument section, I can sort out the resulting stereo field by using MAutoStereoFix on Kontakt's o/p; then subsequent binaural imaging sounds much more natural and realistic and can be controlled more predictably. I'm placing instrument sections on stage with more confidence and with much better results now. Thank you guys for another fine Melda plugin.

....mmmmm....since it costs nothing to give it a try...I put MASF on the two buss and fooled around...interesting, very interesting...give it a try.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

Thanks again Vojtech for more great work! MASF is great and I have a few thoughts/FRs.

It would be interesting to see the results of the autofix sections and if polarity was inverted, similar to how mautoalign reports what it has done.

For the Spectrum Fix, it would be convenient to be able to choose which channel is the source/target (currently only right can be the target).

About the envelope matching LCR param: what is happening when it is not at 0 (L is target) or 100% (R target)?

MeldaProduction wrote:You are talking about an active preset, right?
Actually I was talking about a preset inside the preset folder ... I did not check an active preset yet, sorry. :?
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Thank you folks! :love:

Tagirijus: I'll check the preset then. I'm not even sure it is still included, since it doesn't really make sense considering there's a powerful active preset for that job.

ericzang: I'd rather avoid any kind of feedback, after all for spectrum and phase it would be rather hardcore... It is always adjusting the right channel, you can try swapping them before, but to be honest, there wouldn't be much difference, while it would add a lot to the code, which I obviously don't want :D. LCR - well there's documentation, is there something unclear?
Vojtech

I tried to by MautoStereoFix but I get stuck in a loop when using PayPal. I get a pop up window telling me my country is different and you have changed the checkout details to match my PayPal country, but then when I try to pay I get the same pop up window again and so end up in an endless loop. Frustrating!

I'm afraid we have no control over it, but anyways please use the contact form on our page, Luke will help you with that.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote: Tagirijus: I'll check the preset then. I'm not even sure it is still included, since it doesn't really make sense considering there's a powerful active preset for that job.
Well, I did not think about looking into the active presets. Thanks for the tip! Regarding this special preset I was talking about: no biggi for me, but I thought I want to mention it in case that some other user presets got "destroyed" as well! ;)

Tagirijus.de

Ok! I'll check it out ;)
Vojtech

[quote="MeldaProduction"]I'm afraid we have no control over it, but anyways please use the contact form on our page, Luke will help you with that.[/quote]
Still waiting for a response to my support request here. Did it get through?

No idea, which email did you use?
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”