"Ozone" style missing?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just installed 11.09 on a new computer, and my favourite style, Ozone, seems to be missing. Did this get removed at some point? How would I be able to get it back?

Ozone is not included in v11. You might be able to install a v10 (or earlier?) version to get it.
https://www.meldaproduction.com/download/archive/
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I can select the Ozone style in my V11.09 ...

^^^
Left over from an old install?
Inspired by ...

maybe, how to know?

Open the folder in Explorer / Finder and look at the "Dates Modified" or similar. The folder is:
C:\ProgramData\MeldaProduction\MTexturedStyles here.
Inspired by ...

Yes, seems to be from 2016. How to backup the old styles then? Ozone is also my favourite

On Windows, I would just ZIP up that folder and store it elsewhere.
Inspired by ...

thanks, I will try it

Yes, it has been removed. You can just install the old version and then install the new one, the style will be left there. But I'd recommend giving the new styles a chance to win your heart :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

why not reintegrate it? It is imo the nicest looking style.

i kind of miss it too ...

Because one would need to fix the style and that takes A LOT of time. We did some polls and pretty much nobody eventually chose Ozone, so it is just dead. Anyways the Titanium (default now) is sort of similar.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hey man, :hihi: Are you doing some GUI stuff for upcoming versions?

Not long ago we were talking about making the focused window stand out more, and new approaches for that, remember? Any changes, or progress here?

I'm afraid not really. The focus is just problematic in the ever-different OS-host-plugin environment, which makes everything nearly impossible...
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”