Does MAutoDynamicEQ have that feature...?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe I'm just to dumb to find it, because usually MeldaPlugins do have everything I ever look for (and a lot more), but I couldn't find a way to pre-listen the frequency band I'm currently editing in the eq.
FabFilter Pro-Q2 for example has a small headphones button associated to every eq-point you can edit. When I click, hold and drag it I can sweep through the frequency spectrum to find certain problematic frequencies for example. I believe it's nothing more than a pretty steep hi- and lo-cut at the actual frequency band defined by the Q-Factor.

I'm almost sure I've overlooked that in MAutoDynamicEQ, maybe some key-modifyer?

Thank you,
Codex

There is an auto listen button just above the eq graph.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Also hold alt and shift (PC) and drag around in the graph to do it temporarily.

Ah great... thank you a lot. I was almost certain that had to be somewhere...

In my opinion you hear too much from the frequencies besides in the listen mode. Compare it with the new Toneboosters tb eq 4, the listen function is much more accurate and in general a nice easy eq. You can use every band in dynamic mode!

So the filter steepness is probably not high enough?

Hi Vojtech,

is it possible to change the solo listen behaviour and make it more accurate. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I hear too much of the frequencies besides the frequency. Also with a really high q.

Thanks and greets,
Marek

Shift+click/drag here:

DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Thanks, I know and use this feature, but liked described, with the smallest band you still hear the frequencies besides.

Return to “MeldaProduction”