My happiness owning all Melda provides

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I started using melda with 8.0 version i think, on 9.x i bought what back then was called MTotalBundle and the synth. I first felt like crazy spending more than 1200 € on a plugin bundle, but after some months I didn't feel any regret. I eventually bought MDrummerLarge too, and I currently use it for my percussion even tho mainly with my broken (for some reason) Battery4 sample library.

I'm 99% satisfied with my "MStuff" right now. I still use a 32bit host so having all my effects use the same memory space matters.

The remaining 1% would be the limit MDrummerLarge has on what kind of percussion you assign for something. It was useful, for example in battery4, to have several, maybe 3 or 4 or 5 different snares with different tunning. I can live with it and assign empty used slots with them in MDL too, it just feels a little odd doing so. There are also alternatives as workarounds with that.

So this is not an "ass licker" kind of post, there is some critice too. But I must say MTotalBundle is fairly supperior than the bloated and hyped Komplete bundle from NI in my honest opinion, stupid cpu eater delays like Replika are silly and melda stuff is majorly customizable and has everything a producer might ever need probably.

That's all, feel free to add your experience to this thread with Melda production plugs. I own everything Melda Production has published so far and it's great!

Had the MTotalBundle which now is renamed something like MTotalFX for quite a while too, expanded upon from a combination of the Mcreative bundle and the Mmixing bundle. Absolutely no regrets since MXXX and a bunch of other stuff and plenty of major updates has been dropped in there at no extra cost. MXXX has often been the solution when wanting some other "new and shining" plugin from whatever other company, try to recreate it in MXXX and especially if it's a creative type plugin it might be easy to go way beyond recreating. :D

Thank you folks! :love: I hope we'll keep making you happy ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Easter sale on MTotalBundle pleeese, so I can join the team ;-) 8)

I had to reach for the tissues after reading these posts :wink:
No auto tune...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

People don't know yet the power of the MXXX and Melda's crossover types that can do MAGIC!

Return to “MeldaProduction”