Yet another MSpectralDelay video: UPDATE - featured in BPB review

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

There is already an excellent promo video for MSpectralDelay, and Chandler's video is highly informative. That being said, when I shop around for plugins I always look at a few videos first before even downloadning the demos. Thus, I created another (and shorter) video, running a drum loop through MSpectralDelay.

I know that it might be wiser to just run specific instruments (like the snare drum or hihats) through this effect, but nonetheless, the results are impressive to me, the plugin looks awesome, and the fun of doing this hopefully shines through.

Just hoped to give back something to the dev - thanks for this gift!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCgMosheyvQ
Last edited by SparkySpark on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

:clap:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

This thing sounds really very good, but I got questions. Let me get back to you after watching a few videos. It’s been a long time since I had to do that.

MeldaProduction wrote::clap:
Thank you. I know the video doesn't show everything (like going over the presets or making changes in edit mode) but the other videos cover these aspects well.

I just wanted to make the video short and focus on the absolute JOY of using this plugin. :tu:
Go MuLab!

Welp, I skimmed through the Chandler video hoping to answer questions and didn't see an answer. I see there are two sets of presets. One up top, and one on the side. The ones on the side have different front page information feedback like XY pads and Modulation visuals. How do I set up a front page like that, where do I find those visual feedback indicators that I can glue to the front page in a preset?

SparkySpark wrote:I just wanted to make the video short and focus on the absolute JOY of using this plugin.
Yeah! I hope more people make videos that are as playful as yours. Other videos are so serious, like we are learning to operate defibrillators. You have lowered the bar, and it is a welcome change. Thank you!
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Edit: see answer below...
Last edited by Dasheesh on Thu May 24, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dasheesh wrote:Ok, well if anyone else is wondering the same, those “easy page” templets don’t seem to be reproducible and you can’t make your own. They seem to be one offs. Just close that side of templets and get to the meat because this delay reproduces really well and is very deep.
You actually can make your own. If you look at the multiparamters on the edit screen you can see how they’re made. Making them from scratch takes a while, but you can use one of the “easy screen” presets as a template and just alter whatever buttons/parameters you like. The. Just save it, but make sure you save it on the “easy screen”, so when you load it again that same layout comes up first.

Chandlerhimself wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:Ok, well if anyone else is wondering the same, those “easy page” templets don’t seem to be reproducible and you can’t make your own. They seem to be one offs. Just close that side of templets and get to the meat because this delay reproduces really well and is very deep.
You actually can make your own. If you look at the multiparamters on the edit screen you can see how they’re made. Making them from scratch takes a while, but you can use one of the “easy screen” presets as a template and just alter whatever buttons/parameters you like. The. Just save it, but make sure you save it on the “easy screen”, so when you load it again that same layout comes up first.
:dog: Thanks Chandler, I was pulling my hair out over that. I figured it would be somewhere in the edit pages if I could do it, but I couldn’t find it. Watching the cavs game, I’ll have to come back to it tomorrow.

OHHHHHH.... I got, I got it, I got it!!! So you go into edit and it's the multi parameters slot on the far right. Time to have to some fun.

DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

AH, wish I would have seen that earlier. I'm terrible with trying to find stuff like that, you should see me turn red with a digital TV. Guess I'm old. Thanks!

It didn't exist until I read your earlier post ;)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Michael L wrote:
SparkySpark wrote:I just wanted to make the video short and focus on the absolute JOY of using this plugin.
Yeah! I hope more people make videos that are as playful as yours. Other videos are so serious, like we are learning to operate defibrillators. You have lowered the bar, and it is a welcome change. Thank you!
Thanks Michael! I've been here since 2004, but this is one of the nicest compliments I have ever received! :) Working as a university teacher, my more research-focused colleagues sometimes say the same thing, but not meant as a compliment. :hihi:

To me, it's a question of serving users what they are helped by at certain times; my video was aimed at people who were a bit curious about the plugin, but didn't know if it was worth trying out or if that would be a waste of time. With this kind of very simple and short movie, they can decide for themselves, and do a more proper investigation later on if they are still interested. So I agree with you - perhaps this should be the way to go for more product videos here at KVR.

Plus - I like the airplane thingy in the end of the movie. :D
Go MuLab!

Michael L wrote:
Actually the video is now part of the review over at BPB! A first for me so it's very nice.

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2018/0 ... elay-free/
Go MuLab!

Return to “MeldaProduction”