Ducking your reverb using MTurboReverb

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is a short video showing how you can easily duck your reverb with MTurboDelay. Sometimes reverb gets in the way and this is an easy and fast way to make sure it doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1MZdyttBc8

....aaaahhhh...very cool video...but I don't have an "edit/pencil" button to play with...did I miss the memo?.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

:clap:

steve: You probably have the MTurboReverbLE (or MCreativeFXBundle, which only contains the LE version).

https://www.meldaproduction.com/mturboreverble
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

steve2KVR - It sounds like you have the LE version. Unfortunately you can't edit things with that version. I just uploaded 4 presets to the online exchange that have the sidechain button added. That should enable you to do this. Unfortunately you can only use it with 4 algorithms.

...indeed, that is the case...(sigh)...and since there is no "LE" in the name, who knew...but, HEY!, MReverMB is on sale this week...sooooooooo...problem solved!...and thanx for all the work you do on those vids, they are a really valuable to the community of MHeads...now, let's get V! to add that functionality into MDelay...Cheers!.../s~

steve2KVR wrote:....but, HEY!, MReverMB is on sale this week...sooooooooo...problem solved!...
Bear in mind that MReverbMB is a much older reverb and isn't comparable to MTurboReverb

...yaaa, about that...thanx for the heads up...I figured that out a bit later in the day...oh well, sooner or later I'll get it together and get with the program...(sigh).../s~

Thanks for the kind words. As for Delay it should be available on most of the presets in the new MTurbodelay(when its released)

Even though I never used such technique before, your tutorials make me want to experiment more, hehe. By the way, Chandler: typo in your first post: "MTurboDelay". So either you have a veeery different looking MTurboDelay than me, or ... ? ;)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

I definitely messed that up. I said that twice in the video too. Luckily I think everyone understands.

Anyway its always fun to open up Melda plugins and try something new.

You said that twice? Haha, omg - I did not notice! :D
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

I did something similar. Instead of saying MXXX, I said MMX twice! For those that didn't know, I made the MDrumEnhancer video, but didn't make any more for Melda, as I didn't really take to it.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

jmg8 wrote:Instead of saying MXXX, I said MMX twice!
Either you like to be 980 (CMLXXX) (or even 2990 (MMCMXC), since you said it twice) higher than just MXXX ...

*laughs in latin*

:roll:

Tagirijus.de

I actually liked the idea so much that I added "Dry as side-chain" option to the next update to simplify routing. I'm thinking about adding it to the easy screen too, but that would mean 100 active presets to modify :D, so probably not :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Dry as sidechain?!! :clap:

Return to “MeldaProduction”