Want to use MP-Plugins (subscriber-Licence) on a completly offline DAW

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everybody,

I’ve subscribed an MP-Bundle and installed it on my DAW at home. And first, I want to say that everything works fine. Very, very nice Plugins.
But I’ve also a DAW in a band-practice room and there is no access to internet in this building.
Now I am searching for offline Plugin-Installer and a way to activate the plugins with my subscriber-licence.
Is there a way to install and use these plugins on a completely offline DAW?

Sorry for my bad English.
Greetings

Do you own a mobile phone? Do you have Internet access from your mobile phone in the building (ie signal strength is good enough)?

In this case you might use the phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot. I think phones may also offer network access via USB or Bluetooth. Though for me Bluetooth never worked very well with Windows.

Masi

To activate the software simply drag & drop the licence file onto the plugin. Unfortunately some hosts (especially on Mac OS X) either do not allow drag & drop, or make it just too clumsy, so you can use Home/Activate in any of the plugins and follow the instructions. For more information about activation please check the online video tutorial.

You are allowed to use the software on all your machines, but only you are allowed to operate the software. The licences are "to-person" as defined in the licence terms, therefore you can use the software on all your computers, but you are the only person allowed to operate them. MeldaProduction can provide a specialized licence for facilities such as schools with different licence terms.
Also: https://www.meldaproduction.com/text-tutorials/install
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hey 2Finger,

nice to see you here around. ;)

@DarkStar: He knows already how to activate it. He wants to know if it is possible to activate a subscription on an offline computer. Maybe Vojtech can answer?
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

As masito recommended, a wifi hotspot would be the easiest. If not, you can do the offline activation, but you need to do that every time the subscription is getting to the end, so likely every month, and it is a bit complex. Anyways just click the offline subscription update and follow the instructions.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I got it.
Thank you very much.

Return to “MeldaProduction”