MSoundFactory Wishlist

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...(sigh)...
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

Sigh indeed.
people like chandlerhimself is definitely Not someone to get development tips from..
That's out of line. And wrong.

onerob wrote:Sigh indeed.
people like chandlerhimself is definitely Not someone to get development tips from..
really it's "out of line" to speak and write the truth?
people like that guy and others who are giving advice and tips... when they are not experienced is what is "out of line"

Oh good, we have group think
Facebook, Twitter and other websites have been blocking/banning people for speaking truths.

...(sigh)...
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

djmani wrote:
onerob wrote:Sigh indeed.
really it's "out of line" to speak and write the truth?
people like that guy and others who are giving advice and tips... when they are not experienced is what is "out of line"

Oh good, we have group think
Facebook, Twitter and other websites have been blocking/banning people for speaking truths.
You should really get deep into yourself and ask honestly where your attitude is actually coming from. Give yourself a true answer and please keep us free of such a deep emotional motivated mindfuck. That's your own trip based on your preferences. Such things have loooong histories. You should work on that and not cause problems. Your "truth" is totally based on the result of your long termed trained aversion and affection. Nothing else than a state of illusion.

I think Chandler is cool and he makes great helping YT videos and has a talent for explaining things in a calm and rational way and he has a deep understanding for what's going on in MELDA plugins.

djmani wrote:IF you can't understand and use Reaktor then you have no opinion requesting anything.
Did mean "no right to request anything"? Also I don't quite get the point about Reaktor. Do I have to use and understand Reaktor before I have any idea, dreams or wishes for other synths? I hope you're not calling anyone clueless who doesn't use Reaktor.

Masi

Come on guys, please don't fall into the obvious trap. He is trying to hijack the thread by trolling. Don't let him win. Just ignore him and carry on talking about MSoundFactory. People like that want you to bite at their bait, the best thing to do is just swim right past.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

:tu:
There is nothing more to say.

:tu:
There is nothing more to say for me except thing concerning the Factory.

So, from you beta-users, if you are not under some confidentiality agreement with Meldaproduction, what is MSoundFactory shaping up to be?

Is it a sampler?

A sampler plus effects?

A sampler plus synthesizer(s)?

A sampler plus synthesizer(s) plus effects?

Does it use a matrix modulator, like Halion or Falcon?

Or is this some new concept?

I'm really curious about it. I've sworn off buying anything else until I see what this is.

I am not feeling comfortable saying anything yet, but from what you are asking I think you might be really satisfied with how its gonna turn out :) Just wait, i guess
:dog:

Brother Greg wrote:So, from you beta-users, if you are not under some confidentiality agreement with Meldaproduction, what is MSoundFactory shaping up to be?

Is it a sampler?

A sampler plus effects?

A sampler plus synthesizer(s)?

A sampler plus synthesizer(s) plus effects?

Does it use a matrix modulator, like Halion or Falcon?

Or is this some new concept?

I'm really curious about it. I've sworn off buying anything else until I see what this is.

Hi,
Vojtech told me, that I can feel free to discuss. I don´t want to say too much at that point because I think he will implement a lot new features in the future and I don´t know too much about it yet. I am aware that at first the base-system should work propably and be tested through and through and after that phase the exiting time will begin, when more fun-stuff is implemented. That doesn´t mean that there isn´t already a lot in it - for example a filter block with more than 100 filters out of 15 categories.

Today I only want to say a little about the general build-up and about the OSCs. What is there at the moment? A very solid and stable foundation for a huge modular system with an enormous potential.

There are 3 switchable sections named Globals, Generators and FX.

The GENERATOR field has 6 output lanes in total and each lane has 16 slots for building blocks (including the "per-voice-effects". You can use 6 OSC and if that isn´t enough you just put the "modular"-block on one slot and you get 6 more lanes with each 16 blocks for further modules (OSCs and so on)...crazy!!!

The same goes for the FX-section. 6 in- and outputs plus 16 slots for each of the 6 lanes. At the moment you can open the most EFX-modules that are contained in MXXX****

Every single OSC has own unison- and detune options plus the option to dial seamless from mono to stereo widths over 100%. At the moment you can merge the OSCs with FM/ Ring/ Frequency shift/ Max/ Mix/ Convolute and Sync. If you know Melda-OSCs you will be aware of the sheer endless wave-mangling options in each single OSCs by using the waveshapes designer and the modulation options. In addition an OSC can be used as a spectral synthesis OSC. I played for hours with the OSCs alone. You have a huge selection of OSC-Wave-Transform-modes as PWM/ Mirror/ AM Self/ different Syncs and many many more.

Of course every patch can be played polyphonic.

Some more notices:
You have a selection of "per-voice-effects" which sounds fantastic. Chandler already posted 2 little demos.

You can open a 16 slot mod-field from nearly every parameter via a small arrow-icon field right of the knobs or sliders. Very handy.

There are 8 Envelopes, 8 LFOs and 4 Random Mod-Sources, 8 modulators PLUS 64!!! free programmable Multi-Parameters. In this machine everything can be mangled.

That´s all for now. I just scratched the surface and I will delve deeper in this complex VST to give a little feedback from time to time. MSoundFactory is just at its beginning and this thing has the potential to evolve into something really big over time. It has an open architechture and one thing is for sure. It will become just awesome. I totally trust in Vojtech. His vision, his open mind, his passion and his skills as well as his ability to care a loooong time for his products and so I guess MSoundFactory will "ever" grow. :clap:

Have joy.

****I don't know if you have to own MXXX to use it in full potential in MSoundFactory. But owner of MPowersynth have the same EFX mod matrix in MPowersynth. So I guess all the modules could come with MSoundfactory too?

Runs on:
Win10 High-End Test PC with Cantabile lite and Win7 Studio PC running with Cubase 8

I think nichttuntun covered it pretty well. Right now its pretty capable already and I could make a song with it as is, but there is more to added to it, so we're all waiting to see what it becomes. Things that have been talked about are samples, wavetables, FM(it technically already has this), granular and spectral synthesis. I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting, but those things along with the powerful modulation system should make this one of the most powerful synths ever.

Chandlerhimself wrote:but those things along with the powerful modulation system should make this one of the most powerful synths ever.
We should start a kickstart campaign to enable Voijtech hiring a UXD expert.

Masi

Absolutely unnecessary in my opinion.
Even on the contrary. The more I use Melda Stuff the more I miss such an interface and complexity in other VSTs. But maybe I am not suitable as a general benchmark here. Among my favourite plugins ever are complex things like Waverazor, Zebra, Blue II, Biotek2, Glitchmachines-Stuff and Madrona Labs-Stuff and of course Melda MXXX.

Please no further discussion about this. It has all been said a 100 times before and it's just getting boringly repetitive.

Return to “MeldaProduction”