Present for you... (Hulusi sample library for Kontakt)

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but is there any chance I could get a link?

I'll PM you a download link. :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

I subscribed to receive the newsletter after purchasing MesaWinds
but never received any.

"Your subscription to our list has been confirmed. "

Ah, that's because the Hulusi was included in an old issue of the OTS newsletter, as part of a survey. That's a good idea though, including it in every new subscription. In any case, I'll send you the download link right now.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Thank you. :)

Thanks for the link! I'll admit I'm not familiar with the hulusi, but this has a very nice sound to it. (Can't beat the price, either.)

I've got to admit, between this, the jazz drum kit, and Evolution Acoustic, I'm very impressed with the OTS libraries. I'm definitely planning on getting some more when I have the opportunity.

Can I get too ? )))

PM sent :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Okay, I just put the Hulusi download link on the newsletter confirmation page--that way you can download it right after signing up.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:Okay, I just put the Hulusi download link on the newsletter confirmation page--that way you can download it right after signing up.
I too signed up for the newsletter but did not receive the download link. It was a couple months back IIRC. Could you PM or email me the link please? Thanks!

Rich

Hi Rich,

I just included the download link in the very latest issue of the newsletter today. Did you get the email (check your spam folder just in case)? If not, I'll just manually PM you the download link.

Kind regards,

Greg
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Hi,

I'm the LATEST to the party...lol

I too subscribed but cannot see a link to the Hulusi.. Any help appreciated!

Many thanks in advance,

The download link should have been on the subscription confirmation page. In any case, just send me an email at greg@orangetreesamples.com, and I'll send you the download link directly.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Hi Greg,

I signed up to the newsletter quite some time ago (a couple of years ago I think). At the time I looked for the Hulusi link but I couldn't find it. I don't appear to have received the May 2014 newsletter which had the link you mentioned in the post above, so couldn't get it from there either. Thanks for any help :-)

I'll send you a PM with the download link :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”