MesaWinds - Native American Flutes (now available!)

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MesaWinds - Native American Flutes

MesaWinds is an extensively-sampled collection of six Native American Flutes in a variety of different ranges. The library features a powerful scripting engine that gives these flutes unparalleled realism, and instant playability. This is achieved by intelligently interpreting MIDI data, whether you're playing live from your MIDI keyboard or controlling it from your sequencer. We've also included controls to customize the built-in environments to change the tone of the flutes. The mapping is also completely dynamic, allowing you to move the articulation keyswitches to whichever keys are most convenient for you.

Audio Demos:
Demo #1: Horrorscope
Demo #2: Halcyon Forest
MesaWinds was played live from a MIDI keyboard in both of these demos.

Features:
- Over 3.6 GB of 96 kHz, 24-bit samples
- Up to 4x round-robin
- Multiple velocity layers
- Vibrato and non-vibrato samples
- Realistic legato between notes
- Fluttertonguing, fall releases, grace notes, and more

Format:
Due to the extensive scripting, this sample library is available in KONTAKT 2-4 format only. MesaWinds requires the full retail version of KONTAKT.

Price:
$149 USD (regularly $199), instantly downloadable purchase. This $50 OFF introductory discount expires on October 31st at 11:59 PM GMT.

Visit the product page here: MesaWinds Native American Flute sample library for KONTAKT

Or you can click here to order MesaWinds directly
Last edited by Gregjazz on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

wow ! this sounds great :love:

Sheesh :o

Awesome sounds so far.

Any idea on price?

This is most definately on my 'to buy' radar.

Before I was just longing to see my girlfriend again (long distance relationship)...... now I want it to be early/mid August ;)

Greg, I say it every time: Your product is astonishing! I have everything you sell (except mind control) and will continue to do so for a long time I think :D

Sounds really nice, Greg!

This might be the first time I've actually heard a really nice sampled NA flute. Really looking forward to hearing more demos!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

If only the entire picture would display on KVR. Click for the full screenshot.

This is going to be so sweet--it sounds and plays very smoothly!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Here's the first video demo of MesaWinds in action! :)

MesaWinds Native American Flutes for KONTAKT - Preview Video
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Sounds amazing!

Love the video, Greg! Looks like it's shaping up to be a very nice library.

I don't really need this one, since this is an instrument that I actually play, but it's probably one that I'll get anyway if not initially then at least later!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Wow Greg, this looks absolutely fantastic. Have you any indication of what the price might be yet?

Exhile wrote:Wow Greg, this looks absolutely fantastic. Have you any indication of what the price might be yet?
Thanks! The projected price is around $149 USD. There will be an introductory discount too, as usual.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Sounds very impressive Greg!

Greg,
This looks and sounds great!

Oh, well…

I just picked up my Yamaha S70XS (started saving up up for an S90ES years ago, and then the S70 came along). Just playing around with it, I said to myself: I'll NEVER need another synth/sound/patch bank!

And now Greg shows up with this flute thingie and I'm sold again… ;-)

I'll be standing in line!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

I LOVE YOU

that is all
:D
:This is that soulful, way out sound:
Kaleidoscope Jukebox:::::Soundcloud:::::Downloads

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”