EEG Strawberry and Rammstein

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gregjazz wrote: Being able to access entire powerchords and multiple notes through a single note is actually a feature I'm planning. That'll make playing octave leads a lot easier, too.
Is this something that'll be a long wait?

bigjerome wrote:
Gregjazz wrote: Being able to access entire powerchords and multiple notes through a single note is actually a feature I'm planning. That'll make playing octave leads a lot easier, too.
Is this something that'll be a long wait?
Well, I have a few priorities first--the acoustic guitar, CoreBass Pear update, and the flute library. But what I can tell you (since it's a little too early for a formal announcement) is that there's something exciting around the corner that I've been working on.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

This isn't by chance the library that you mentioned to me a few months back on the phone that you were working on for the guitarist of a well known singer of a well known progressive rock band?

Gregjazz wrote:
bigjerome wrote:
Gregjazz wrote: But what I can tell you (since it's a little too early for a formal announcement) is that there's something exciting around the corner that I've been working on.
Smell slike strawberry shreddage.

bigjerome wrote:This isn't by chance the library that you mentioned to me a few months back on the phone that you were working on for the guitarist of a well known singer of a well known progressive rock band?
Hehe! :D

It's actually a prog metal band. But began to suck pretty bad the last couple of years... :P

Decadent Sympozium wrote:
Gregjazz wrote:But what I can tell you (since it's a little too early for a formal announcement) is that there's something exciting around the corner that I've been working on.
Smell slike strawberry shreddage.

It will very likely completely outrule Shreddage as it is now. However, ISW is not-so-secretly working on Shreddage 2 as well. It will be interesting!
Last edited by EvilDragon on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

EvilDragon wrote:
It's actually a prog metal band. But began to suck pretty bad the last couple of years... :P
Which may be why a founding member left recently.

Oh he'll be back after he vents out, make no mistake about that. :D

It's true that they became pretty stale, and MJ noticed it and suggested to take 5. But the guys didn't want to. They did say to him that he's free to return anytime. I mean, he IS the founding member! :D

Did this ever happen?

rockbottom wrote:wouldn't it be easier and simpler if the web site listed all of the patches, midi files, assorted mp3 files and comments, so everything could be downloaded from a single place?

I did use the preset sharing system here to post some additional EEG Strawberry presets, but KVR's system is more set up for sharing VST preset banks and the like.

These days, I include the MIDI files for the demos with the products and any presets they use. I'm also trying to do more in the way of video tutorials and such.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

replied in other thread :-)

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”