Evolution Acoustic Guitar "Steel Strings" (Introductory discount EXTENDED)

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Evolution Acoustic Guitar - Steel Strings

Until now, if you wanted a realistic acoustic guitar in your productions, the only serious option was to use a real guitarist. Numerous sample libraries and virtual instruments have come and gone that proclaimed realism, but fell far short of delivering on that promise. At best, they could be used to fill in a guitar part in pre-production mock ups that would later need to be replaced by a real guitar performance. All were better buried in the mix rather than exposed.

Announcing Evolution™ Acoustic Guitar - Steel Strings, the acoustic guitar sample library that will change your perception of what is possible for MIDI-based guitar simulation.

Evolution Acoustic Guitar - Steel Strings presents a breakthrough in sampled acoustic guitar. No other acoustic guitar sample library or virtual instrument has achieved the same level of realism. From single notes to chord strums, Evolution Acoustic Guitar - Steel Strings uses a combination of sampling, scripting, and physical modeling-based principles to bring you an astonishingly easy to play KONTAKT 4 sample library with results so realistic they can be used in final productions with confidence.

Listen to the demos for yourself. Let your ears be the judge.

Audio Demos:
Demo #1: The Storyteller
Demo #2: Bar None

Features:
- Both fingered and picked articulations totaling 6.5 GB of uncompressed samples.
- Extensive scripting from the Evolution guitar engine, makes for an intuitive, instant playable library from either or a MIDI keyboard or when sequencing.
- Individually sampled strings, powered by a performance modeled string/fret selection engine.
- A proprietary resonance engine for unparalleled organic realism from a sample library.
- 4x alternating samples to avoid the machine gun effect when repeating notes.
- A unique monophonic/polyphonic hybrid. Play legato lead lines or chordal parts in a single patch.
- Alternate tunings that not only change the range of the instrument, but also realistically alter the tone of individual strings.
- A polyphonic slide engine that enables you to slide from one note to any other note.

Format:
Due to the extensive scripting, this sample library is available in KONTAKT 4 format only. The sample library requires the full retail version of KONTAKT 4, so it is not compatible with the free KONTAKT Player.

Price:
$159 USD (regularly $199), instantly downloadable purchase. This $40 OFF introductory discount expires on May 31st at 11:59 PM PDT.

Visit the product page here: Evolution Acoustic Guitar - Steel Strings sample library for KONTAKT

Or you can click here to order Steel Strings directly
Last edited by Gregjazz on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Well worth the wait. This sounds fantastic!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

I wanted to be the first... but anyway this is FANTASTIC news.. I can honestly say I don't know if I have waited for any product like this..
This isn't what you think.

Fantastic instrument/library. Very inspiring. Easy to play and it just sounds great. How about a 12 str. guitar library, Greg :wink:

Sounds really good.

Im also impressed with the electric guitar solo in the Bar None demo, what guitar is that?

krraqk wrote:Sounds really good.

Im also impressed with the electric guitar solo in the Bar None demo, what guitar is that?
It's Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry--I played it in live. The MIDI data for this is included as well.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:
krraqk wrote:Sounds really good.

It's Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry--I played it in live. The MIDI data for this is included as well.
Well, then both sound fantastic.

It came out perfect, Greg. The keyswitches and strum keys are very intuitive. Bravo and thanks!

Congratulations, Greg!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Definitely your best work yet Greg! I hope EAG gets all the recognition it deserves! :D -Perry-

Purchased, Downloaded, and installed last night. You have turned a keyboard playing frustrated guitarist into CSN&Y.. well almost..

The realism and "under the hood" magic is just amazing. I spent several hours just exploring and playing with the presets and keyswitching.

This SHOULD be awarded Best Software Of The Year .

Hi Greg,

downloading right now, I'm so curious to get this under my fingers :)

I was already impressed with evolution, made my dream of an "authentic" electric guitar library come true.

I was so happy when reading about acoustic evolution... will post the next days how it was going :)

Thank you for these amazing products.

Dirk

musicman100 wrote:Purchased, Downloaded, and installed last night. You have turned a keyboard playing frustrated guitarist into CSN&Y.. well almost..

The realism and "under the hood" magic is just amazing. I spent several hours just exploring and playing with the presets and keyswitching.

Thank you so much! Honestly, I can't wait to begin scripting the update for the Evolution engine (which will apply to both the acoustic and electric guitar libraries). There's so much even just in terms of the interface graphics that I've wanted to do, and now that Kontakt 4 has introduced that functionality, it'll be great to take advantage of that to make things more visual. That way, for example, the non-guitarists can see exactly how changing the fretting position affects the playing from the standpoint of being able to actually see the fretboard.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:
musicman100 wrote:Purchased, Downloaded, and installed last night. You have turned a keyboard playing frustrated guitarist into CSN&Y.. well almost..

Thank you so much! Honestly, I can't wait to begin scripting the update for the Evolution engine (which will apply to both the acoustic and electric guitar libraries). There's so much even just in terms of the interface graphics that I've wanted to do, and now that Kontakt 4 has introduced that functionality, it'll be great to take advantage of that to make things more visual. That way, for example, the non-guitarists can see exactly how changing the fretting position affects the playing from the standpoint of being able to actually see the fretboard.
So there will be something like a "fretboard monitor" in the update? (the one at prominy sr5 comes to my mind :D)
Respectively, a better one, because at least in EEG there is something like this (but very basic).
Something like a "articulation infobox" like at the scarbee stuff would also be awesome :)

As for EAG... I'm still incertain. I already have RealGuitar, but it often annoys me with it's limited chords...
Does EAG know chords like "6add9", "m#5", "M7sus4" and such?
I have to admit that I don't like the demo songs up in this thread but the latin-style demo from the other thread is just amazing :)

Cheers,
Doc
http://soundcloud.com/daftndaze - Jungle, Drum'n'Bass and House productions - Feedback appreciated!
----
Want to save 10% on Fabfilter Plugins/Bundles?
Then PM me if you don't own any Fabfilter stuff yet!

I was thinking about making the chord detection completely definable (there would be a base factory definition, of course). On that topic, do you guys want inversions detected as being the same chord, or separate chord? Maybe I should just make that an option per chord definition. That way if you want to assign different chord positions to different inversions, that's a possibility.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”