No 'strum pattern'?

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all,
I recently bought the Evolution to manually program guitar parts as per the youtube video, but on my version ther is no 'strum pattern' dropdown. Was this feature eliminated?
Regards, Bill

You can download the strumming pattern legacy patches here: http://www.orangetreesamples.com/blog/2 ... m-patches/

I replaced this strumming pattern system with the strum key system, because the patterns were pretty limited in terms of rhythm and also strum length. However, I'm aiming to have an entirely new pattern system for the upcoming Kontakt 4 update to the Evolution engine.

Kind regards,

Greg
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Thanks, Greg,
Bill

Gregjazz wrote: I replaced this strumming pattern system with the strum key system, because the patterns were pretty limited in terms of rhythm and also strum length. However, I'm aiming to have an entirely new pattern system for the upcoming Kontakt 4 update to the Evolution engine.
Has the K4 update been released?
Does the new pattern system allow for 3/4 and 6/8 time signatures?

cunparis wrote: Has the K4 update been released?
Does the new pattern system allow for 3/4 and 6/8 time signatures?
Not yet. Yes, it'll allow for those time signatures as well as odd meters, and complex rhythms.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Thanks for the response. I was confused on the K4 update because on the website it says it works for Kontakt 4 only. I haven't purchased the acoustic guitar yet, so if I do, will the K4 update be free?

The update will be free. The reason the acoustic guitar requires Kontakt 4 only is simply because it uses over the limit of samples you can have in a single instrument in Kontakt--which is why it's in K4 format and not K2 as with the electric guitar.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”