Official Evolution Update Progress Thread

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Awesome! Thanks for the details, Greg. I appreciate how informed you keep us. :hail:

Ah I figured it out lol

I had both the old samples and the new ones in my download folder, but I kept extracting the old samples... I feel stupid... :wink:

This is amazing... ... ... ... ... :D

Hi, Greg! After the updates were released, would you be so kind to tell us about your plans in near future? May be the new library?.... may be the update for Jaco?
Thank you!

Well, right now I have a lap steel in the works--I'll probably do another recording session for it tomorrow. It should be a fairly straight-forward project.

Then I have the Rickenbacker bass, which should be a lot of fun. I'm going to be concentrating on two main things: some special new round-robin techniques, and really smoothing out the slide engine to sound as realistic as possible.

I have additional projects on the horizon, and some studio time booked later in the year. You'll find about that later on... ;)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Thank you, Greg! We will wait for the Rickenbacker! Can it be released this year?

Yup, I'm aiming to have it out this year.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:Yup, I'm aiming to have it out this year.
And what about your amazing Jaco?

We'll see about Jaco. I don't have anything planned right now, but it would be nice to give it a K4 update... :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”