Mind Control and No Sound with other instruments than Orange Tree

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Greg, i've got a strange problem with mind control. :help:

After activating another layer/slot with another instrument than Orange tree this instrument is dead. It receives midi commands but suddenly all values like reverb, hold, decay, etc. are zero and the patch isn't producing any sound. But it works fine with the Orange tree samples? How comes?

Can you help me out?
Kind regards and thanks for the good quality stuff you deliver :wink:
Rudy,

Could it be that those parameters you've mentioned have a MIDI CC assigned to them? Right-click on the controls to see if they are linked to a MIDI CC.

Also, when the instrument is silent, try adjusting CC #11 and CC #7 to see if that brings audio back. If so, I can send you a version that has this fixed.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Gregjazz wrote:Also, when the instrument is silent, try adjusting CC #11 and CC #7 to see if that brings audio back. If so, I can send you a version that has this fixed.
Hi Greg, thanks for the quick reply,
i've no midi CC assigned at all.
i tried sending CC7 and CC11 like you asked, it changes nothing.
I tried it in another host Sonar instead of Cantabile. The same problem.
Even more strange is now when i make a simple configuration with 2 Slots with 2 coresponding layers and 2 instruments. By changing first from layer1 to layer2 the slot and the intrumentbank is changed correctly but when going back to layer 1 it doensn't select instrumentbank 1 altough slot 1 is automatically selected. I think my script is totally corrupted and it seems best that you send me a new one. I think trying it to open with notepad made it corrupt. :cry:

Hi Rudy,

No problem--I just emailed you the current Mind Control multiscript, which should have better LASS support/compatibility. Let me know how it goes!

Greg
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

:D Yes, it's all fine now. :phew:
Thanks Greg :tu:

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”