Evolution electric guitar strawberry legato problem

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello my problem is that the knob that controls the legato type for example when you put it in lock mode wont work i click and drag with the mouse but the knob wont move im using kontakt 4.2 and windows 7 ...

Try moving the mouse farther than you think--those knobs "click" to their values instead of moving smoothly. Let me know if that works, or if I'm misinterpreting the issue.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Gregjazz wrote:Try moving the mouse farther than you think--those knobs "click" to their values instead of moving smoothly. Let me know if that works, or if I'm misinterpreting the issue.
i already moved it farther but nothing happens its stucked

The knob works here, it's not stuck.

MAICO wrote:
Gregjazz wrote:Try moving the mouse farther than you think--those knobs "click" to their values instead of moving smoothly. Let me know if that works, or if I'm misinterpreting the issue.
i already moved it farther but nothing happens its stucked
Did you click on the knob first so it's selected? And then click again and drag to change its value.

If you could record a screen capture, that also would help me figure out what's going on.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

MAICO wrote:hello my problem is that the knob that controls the legato type for example when you put it in lock mode wont work i click and drag with the mouse but the knob wont move im using kontakt 4.2 and windows 7 ...
I have seen this behaviour on occassion too. Not just this particular control, but other knob controls as well. Been a long time ago though because since setting up those original patches I've not had the need to go back and change them.

I remember having to assign the "stuck" knob a midi-learn and then having to turn a knob on my hardwear controller to get the knob to finally move.

Kontakt 4.2 (always running as a vsti in Cubase 5 - never as a standalone), Windows XP (sp2).

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”