EEG, GUI won't work right, K4.2.4, VE Pro

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I found that in Kontakt 4.2.4 hosted VE Pro, the GUI doesn't work in 64-bit, there is no access to any of the scripting on the face. is that true of other hosts? I don't have any other host in 64-bit. It seems like it worked at one time but rolling back versions of VE Pro doesn't change the fact and I haven't been willing to roll back Kontakt, too many changes to go through. I just use it in 32-bit.

ALSO, I find that I am missing some samples. I had one hard drive go down with subequent corruption of some things. I thought I was ok with the .rar but apparently not, although what I have works 100%. I am missing 'effects' and some mutes.

Does it make a difference if VE Pro is linked to your DAW or not? I've heard that Kontakt instruments' interfaces don't work if VE Pro isn't linked.

As for the missing samples, I can resend you download links for the library if you don't mind re-downloading the whole thing. Or if there aren't very many missing samples, I can always pick those out for you and only send those--though due to the folder hierarchy, it might make it a little more complicated.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

OH, hmm, that must be it. It is connected, I just loaded it and it works. That's an odd one. I must have noticed that building a template before connecting.

I think I'd rather download all of them and recopy as simple a directory as possible.

thanks.

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”