Mandolin and Banjo

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EAG is great. purchased 2 weeks ago. any chance you could do the same with mandolin and banjo? great work. thanks.

Sorry that I intervene. I'd like to know whether you plan to create a bass guitar of 60s (with a typical plucked sound)? And I also interested in ethnic wind instruments - duduk, bansuri, zentaku, shakuhachi, and so on. Thanks!
amen.

Mandolin, 60's bass guitar. Those are absolutely planned in the near future. Of course, a great banjo (I'm a huge Bela Fleck fan, so it'd be capable of more progressive stuff as well) library would be awesome as well.

I'd also love to sample a shakuhachi sometime--seems like one of those very common ethnic wind instruments that doesn't get sampled nearly enough.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

If you look for Shakuhachi you may also look for NanXiao or Xiao which are the chinese versions. There are some VST instruments, e.g. from Kong Audio. Nevertheless, Greg, yes please do it if you find the time!

Shakuhachi is different than Nanxiao ,it sounds so mystic & desolate.
if Greg want to make it out ,its would be Great instrument on the world!

Yeah, Shakuhachi is very different, and definitely worth sampling at some point. Speaking of which, definitely check out Kongaudio's Chinese winds! I'm really impressed by their great tone and number of articulations.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

But it's not so good to me. I like your MesaWinds much more :)
amen.

Shramm wrote:But it's not so good to me. I like your MesaWinds much more :)

I don't think one can compare chinese flutes with native american flutes. These libraries are all great but each instrument has completely different moods. :)

Hupsi wrote:
Shramm wrote:But it's not so good to me. I like your MesaWinds much more :)

I don't think one can compare chinese flutes with native american flutes. These libraries are all great but each instrument has completely different moods. :)
I was referring to the quality of Greg's instrument, not a tone/timbre :)
amen.

Gregjazz wrote:Mandolin, 60's bass guitar. Those are absolutely planned in the near future.
Great news,a good mandolin is missing!!

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”