Oh my giddy aunt!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought Evolution Acoustic and i haven't the foggiest what i'm doing. I just tried playing the demo songs and it was just a mess of string noises and body knocks! :help: :lol: Any tutorials to get me started, i know of the electric guitar vids would they be applicable to acoustic?

Yeah, the electric guitar tutorials will apply to the acoustic, since they use the same engine. The reason I've been holding off on making more tutorials is that I don't want the video tutorials to become obsolete once the new engine is released. After that, though, I have plans for many more tutorials.

In the meantime, just let me know if you have any questions about using the sample library, or even just general questions about using certain aspects of the library.

In regards to the demo songs, did you load the same guitar patches as indicated by the track names for the demo songs?
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Thanks Greg, i've got my nogging around it a bit now. As for the demos i was importing the whole midi sequence instead of just the required channels :dog:
I'm sure i'll have some questions as time goes on, seriously thinking about picking up Electric now as well, i got Acoustic because i don't have one and recording would have been impossible anyway, but the potential for what i could achieve has really impressed me and i could sequence far better things than i could possibly play :lol:

Hi Greg i've a question, how might i go about haveing the open strings sounding inbetween changeing open chords?

Thanks

In the lead, or rhythm guitar patches?
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

In the rhythm patches.

In the "Preferences" section, set the "Release" knob to "Open". This leaves any open strings ringing while changing between chords. It helps bridge the transition between chords realistically.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”