Acoustic Guitar Rhythm - Stuck Notes?

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm a brand-new user of both Evolution Acoustic and Evolution Electric. Awesome sounding guitars, and awesome system for playing them!

I'm having one problem, and it's only in the Evolution Acoustic rhythm instruments. I'm getting a lot of stuck notes when I use the strum keys. It happens when playing back a sequence, and it happens at low velocities when playing from a keyboard. And it's only in the acoustic strum instruments - the electric strum instruments work for me just fine. And strumming the acoustic lead instruments works fine, too - no stuck notes.

This is only happening for me in Digital Performer 7.24 (using Kontakt 5.0.2). I get no stuck notes in Logic Pro 9.1.7 (also using Kontakt 5.02). Again, the electric strum and lead instruments are working just fine in DP, it's just the acoustic strum instruments that are giving me stuck notes.

Any suggestions? Thanks -

bart

That's strange that it would only affect Digital Performer--is there any chance you can send me a MIDI file of the sequence that causes the notes to hang? That way I can try to reproduce the bug.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Thanks for the quick response! I've set a .mid file via email.

bart

Just following up here - Greg's been very responsive on my DP/Stuck Notes issue. They're not actually stuck notes - they're open strings in the chords I'm using that don't get muted properly in DP. I'm now using the String Mute key (c2) to mute these open strings when necessary.

He's assured me that this will not be a problem in the coming update. Thanks Greg!

bart

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”