no keyswitches on K5 (Full) on Passion Flute ?

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just got PF. its bad a** !

for some reason the (red) keyswithces (for the custom trills and hits, etc) are not there on the K5 (full) Keyboard .. do i have to do something to enable them ? :?:

it seems as if they MAY be there, but are one octave below C1 on my K5 keyboard display. if i move my midi keyboard down to octave below C1 (off the Viewable screen for K5) i think i can toggle them (new keys turn blue in player area)... but why arent they where i can see them , like in Pic in the Manual ? Did i somehow move the K5 Keyboard view ? (im sure its my fault) :cry: :love:

FIXED - Im an idiot...the Transpose View Tab on K5 was on +2 ! (its located below Pitch Wheel on K5 Keyboard view) :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ahh, yeah--there are those transpose view buttons. If you need the keyswitches moved higher, just let me know and I'll send you a custom patch with them moved up an octave or two.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Hi, I'm new here !

I fail to move higher the key switch on Passion Flute !

GregJazz could you help me please ?

Thanks !!!!

Where do you need the keyswitches moved? I think they're pretty much as close to the main playing range as possible. Or do you need them moved so that they're located above the main playing range instead?
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”