Mind Control not working with EWQL Ra instruments

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there. I'm not sure if this is something you can help with but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. I can use Mind Control properly with most instruments but I just tried it using 2 from EWQL Ra (the Oud and Santoor) and ran into a problem. When I first load everything up it works fine with layer 1 but the minute I do something to make it switch layers all sound is muted. It shows MIDI being received but no audio.

I can take the same multi and load other instruments (Westgate patches, your Hulusi patch, for example) and it will work just fine; only the Ra instruments have no output.

Any thoughts?

Can you check to see if CC7 or CC11 are getting reset to 0? That would cause the instruments to get muted, but still receive MIDI (and output audio, albeit silent).
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

ha I was just coming back to post here that I found it was CC11 but you've already replied. Now that's service! How can I keep CC11 from being touched when switching?

Ah, I know what's going on then. If you PM me your email address, or just send me an email directly, I'll send you a version of Mind Control that fixes the CC11 thing. :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”