Request:Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - Update Released!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello:Gregjazz

This is a Question But also a request :help:

you use cakewalk sonar X.

can you add as a up-date for the people that don't play the keyboard (whom like to use thier sequencers), add sonars fretboard view and staff view to specifically pick the strings and frets, also if you would could you add that to notion 3 also...

now that i would pay extra money for... :-o :shock: :-o

think about that please :P :cry: :hihi: :help: :-o :o :o :o

I think it should work fine with Sonar's fretboard view, but you'll need to set EEG Strawberry's MIDI guitar mode to the "multi-channel" setting, and set EEG Strawberry's MIDI input in Kontakt to "omni". Then, you'll also need to configure Sonar's fretboard to channels 1-6.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Gregjazz wrote:I think it should work fine with Sonar's fretboard view, but you'll need to set EEG Strawberry's MIDI guitar mode to the "multi-channel" setting, and set EEG Strawberry's MIDI input in Kontakt to "omni". Then, you'll also need to configure Sonar's fretboard to channels 1-6.
i am not a tech-head, i put the fretboard in sonar to all open strings, then in staff view on the staff, i right-click to get the Note Properties dialog, and i set the channel 1-6 for each string, 6=6th low E-string, 1=high E-string, now you have to press play all the time or for(real-time)...

i would say that it works well, it is just that cakewalk got some big issues-(a-lot-of) with there notation system :roll: ...

now if you and notion 3 could come to a deal. so all of the presets can and would be at the composers whim-(not at the keyboardist whim, but at-the composers whim)

now that i would pay extra for.... :-o :-o :-o :-o :help:

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”