newbie -trying to drag presets

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

to instrument bank in K4. not working. is this possible? i'm dragging a patch from the evo instr\data folder to newly created instrument bank in kontakt 4, but the file has a line thru it when i try to drop into a slot.
thx,
L

There aren't any patches in the "Data" folder in Evolution--there's only a single NKI patch in Evolution's root directory. Then, you would load factory presets located in the "Data" folder from inside Evolution's interface itself, once loaded.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

hmmm,
i use brainspawn forte live with many instances of k4. i was hoping to set up a bank with patches that could be auto accessed when choosing a song via midi command. it works gr8 with all other k4 instances. is this something that could be achieved another way or in a future update?
wow on the quick reply btw!
L

Just load the same instrument NKI multiple times in instrument bank, then edit each instrument and load the NKR presets you want for each individual NKI loaded in the instrument bank. Then save the instrument bank.

you know, thats a simple solution, and i have a simple mind. why did i not figure that out? lol
thx guys!

No problem! If you're just starting out with Kontakt, I can totally understand how NKI files, NKRs, etc. can all get a little confusing!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”