How to install mind control?? [SOVED]

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought mind control. There is no installation instruction so I just installed the exe. But I didn't found any script to run, in the orangeTree folder, I just saw some pdf files and a blank kontakt instrument...

Reno

EDIT:
Never mind, it seems that the installer won't ask nor there is any option to choose the kontakt version, it default to install to the kontakt 4 script folder, but I am using kontakt 5.

Thanks.

That's because the installer was created before Kontakt 5 existed--I'll have to make a new one, but I'm waiting until I finalize the latest version of Mind Control.

Basically all you need to do is copy some files from the Kontakt 4 folders to the Kontakt 5 equivalent, following these instructions:

Copy the file "Mind Control.nkp" from here:
"(User)/Documents/Native Instruments/Kontakt 4/presets/multiscripts/Orange Tree Samples"

To here:
"(User)/Documents/Native Instruments/Kontakt 5/presets/multiscripts/Orange Tree Samples"

That's for the main multiscript. For the graphics, copy these files:
"MC_decal.txt"
"MC_export_btn.txt"
"MC_import_btn.txt"
"MC_settings_btn.txt"
"MC_decal.png"
"MC_export_btn.png"
"MC_import_btn.png"
"MC_settings_btn.png"

From here:
"(User)/Documents/Native Instruments/Kontakt 4/pictures"

To here:
"(User)/Documents/Native Instruments/Kontakt 5/pictures"

Let me know if that all works!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, its working fine now.

One other thing though, there is a floopy disk icon on the interface, when I click it, it said "Preset NKI not found!". May I ask how to use it?

Thanks
R

Thanks.

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”