Evolution Rosewood Grand - UPDATE NOW RELEASED!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rtucker55 wrote:I own both ERG and PianoTeq 4 pro. I really don't think it would be accurate to make a direct/general comparison between the two as ERG is sample based and PianoTeq is modeled. Plus, PianoTeq 4 Pro will set you back around $500, more if you want add-ons.
Yes I kinda here what you're saying but the bottom line is both are aiming to provide realistic and playable piano sounds to be used in either studio recordings or live and should be evaluated on how well they do this?

I also find Evolution Rosewood Grand to be extremely playable!

I don't want to knock PianoTeq as what they've managed to produce from modelling is simply amazing!! With every update it keeps on getting better and if it keeps on improving at this rate I'm sure one day it will catch up and maybe overtake sampled libraries. At the moment though I just feel it doesn't match the realism of some of the sampled libraries out there.

Just released a mini update for Evolution Rosewood Grand! If you own the library, you should have received the email with the update, but let me know if it isn't there.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

If I may ask a question in this thread, as I'm interested in this piano. I'm a fan of a really bright pop piano sound. How bright can this get? For example, I love the hard Bruce Hornsby piano sound, like in his old song Every Little Kiss.

It can get really bright, since there's a timbre shift control--so it'll get you that bright pop piano sound (like in that Bruce Hornsby song) and even brighter to a dance piano tone.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Excellent, just what I was looking to hear. This one is next on my list. Thanks, Greg!

This piano sounds real good indeed !

If you do the same with a FAZIOLI, instant buy for sure !!!

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”