Mind Control - MY Brain Fart .......Extinguished!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't get ANYTHING to work with Mind Control.

I'm using Kontakt 5 updated. PC. intel 24 gigs RAM.

I can't get it to change slots using program changes, CCs, anything.

Can some one post a walk through on this. I've watched the videos. Still stuck.

I just want to choose slots with either a patch change or Midi channel change or
if all else fails I guess CCs--which would not be ideal because I need to choose the slot per Song Patch change in my host.

In other words, when I change the song patch in my host i would like Kontakt to change to a specific slot in the Instrument Bank. The slot would be linked to the song patch.

This seemingly simple task with this software is holding up my whole show.

I obviously just don't get it.

oh and I don't want to load all of the instruments in a multi and assign a different midi channel to each; I'm already doing that. I bought Mind Control to solve this problem of running out of midi channels.

Any help much appreciated.
Last edited by rank on Tue May 07, 2013 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rankonfile
| Forte 3 | BloXpander | Cubase 7
Plugins used : NI Komplete 8 | Halion 5 | OrangeTreeSamples instruments | Omnisphere | SynthMaster 2.6 | Tone 2 Saurus | Lounge Lizard EP-4 | Stylus RMX - etc.

I just sent you an email with the latest version of Mind Control as well as a MIDI omni version--the latter should help you with your specific setup, and stay in contact (either here on the forum or directly with me via email) so we can get it working smoothly!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Gregjazz wrote:I just sent you an email with the latest version of Mind Control as well as a MIDI omni version--the latter should help you with your specific setup, and stay in contact (either here on the forum or directly with me via email) so we can get it working smoothly!
Thanks a lot!

going to try it out.
Rankonfile
Plugins used : NI Komplete 8 | Halion 5 | OrangeTreeSamples instruments | Omnisphere | SynthMaster 2.6 | Tone 2 Saurus | Lounge Lizard EP-4 | Stylus RMX - etc.

Cool!
Thanks!
Working like a charm. This is going to make such a BIG difference in efficiency and resources used in building a HUGE and stable set.

Once I get all this done, then I get to delve into the fun stuff; using Mind Control for switching between multisamples in libraries such as EEG Strawberry, Passion Flute, Session Strings, Mojo Horns, etc..... in performance!

Thanks for awesome technical support!
Rankonfile

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”