EAG steel end EEG update

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Greg,
first of all I'd like to thank you for the update.
I wanted to write this post to avoid you band clogging and lost time for people updating.

You kindly supplied link for samples download in the update mail but reading it I understand that only the engine files contain the update being a it scripting issue, right?

I think this could be useful for everyone updating if you kindly confirm this.

Thanks and keep up the good work!!

Yes, the issue was in the script, so samples stay where they are and don't need to be replaced. Just the engine files need replacing.

Perfect, thank you!

EvilDragon beating me to the response, once again. :hihi:

That's absolutely correct, only the engine files need to be downloaded (and replace the old engine files with these new ones). I included download links for the samples just in case you needed to re-download those.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Wait a minute...there's an update for EEG too? Did I miss an email?

There were two emails, one for EAG and one for EEG. Check your spam folder just in case, and email me if you still can't find it.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Sent you an email. Thanks in advance, Greg.

Oddly, I did get the EAG announcement (even though I don't have EAG). I have a special Outlook folder for audio vendors' emails to make sure stuff like this doesn't get lost or spam-trapped.

[EDIT]Got your email, thanks for the very quick response, Greg!

That was a mistake on my end, actually--I accidentally had you in my records for having bought EAG instead of EEG, which is why you received the email for EAG instead of EEG.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Well, I guess now I'll just have to buy EAG, too. In the interest of database integrity.

Haha. :D

hi. I saw the EEG update email, and didn't have the time to install it. I've just tried to d/l it via the email link, but I get an error msg. i'm assuming it has expired. how can I d/l it now? thx!
L

The download links must have expired--just send me an email and I'll get you new download links for the latest version.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”