more wind, since passion flute ended up so excellent.

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it'd be great to see more winds & brass etc, since passion flute ended up so excellent and perfectly playable.

Even a couple more flutes would be cool. Bass flute or piccolo. I would like to see a really sweet sounding Flugelhorn. :)
-Perry-

indeed, i like samplemodelings flugel but it only goes up to high c, which is annoying, i can go much higher on real flugel.

I have a piccolo, alto flute, another concert flute, and bass flute in the works as a collection of instruments. They use the same approach as Passion Flute, but adding in true legato samples. :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

I would vote for a really good Irish Flute and Whistles (especially a great Low D Whistle). There doesn't seem to be much out there. Also, do you have plans to apply your great work with Passion Flute to update Mesa Winds?

Looking forward to the future!

Thanks.

jobi7 wrote:I would vote for a really good Irish Flute and Whistles (especially a great Low D Whistle). There doesn't seem to be much out there.
Check out Embertone. Hope Greg doesn't mind. :)

jobi7 wrote:I would vote for a really good Irish Flute and Whistles (especially a great Low D Whistle). There doesn't seem to be much out there. Also, do you have plans to apply your great work with Passion Flute to update Mesa Winds?
Yeah, MesaWinds IS indeed due for an update, although I'm not sure exactly when it will happen. The idea would be to apply some of the technology from Passion Flute (morphing dynamics, etc.) to MesaWinds, as well as making it breath/wind controller compatible. The other thing would be to make a patch that combines the ranges of all the Native American flutes--something a few users requested.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

EvilDragon wrote: Check out Embertone. Hope Greg doesn't mind. :)
That's fine, actually! The other library I'd recommend is Bela D Media's Celtic Wind Anthology. I still use it to this day!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

I would love to see a really nice Ney library. There is one from Sonokinetic, but that is mainly phrase-based. I would love to see a Ney with the OTS treatment!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Gregjazz wrote:The other thing would be to make a patch that combines the ranges of all the Native American flutes--something a few users requested.
Oh yes - all in one patch, with purging! That'd be awesome. :)

Gregjazz wrote:
EvilDragon wrote: Check out Embertone. Hope Greg doesn't mind. :)
That's fine, actually! The other library I'd recommend is Bela D Media's Celtic Wind Anthology. I still use it to this day!
Thanks I'll check them out. I've looked at the Celtic Wind Anthology and it looks like it's been optimized for EWI. Not sure if the Embertone instruments are though. Still, the price looks good.

I have Bela D's library and use it with my EWI4000s. The Uilleann pipes are mapped for wind controllers by some additional scripting patches you can source from the sample developer, but all the other instrument need scripting to make them wc friendly, something I haven't got the skill to do as yet. If you are adept at scripting /Kontakt tweaking you will love the library. If you get there, let me know how you do it!
And Greg, I am sitting at my PC messing with Passion Flute again this afternoon. It is very responsive to WC. Thanks. As in the above requests, more wind libraries would be great when you have time.
Always learning....

+! on the great mesa winds updates ideas gregg!

I want to throw in my support for the Mesa Winds update. The morphing dynamics and breath controller support is certainly something I would pay for!
I am looking at Passion Flute-what method does it use for legato?

any news on your flute collection :)
( tempted by passion flute in sale.)

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”