Script Warning in OTS Acoustic Guitar

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

in Kontakt 5 i earn a script warning, if using Orange Tree Samples Acoustic Steel Guitar.

If as an example i click Preset/Factory Preset/Chord or Chord Tonal, Kontakt gives me this Script Warning Message and it is no longer possible, to play/click Keys:

"SCRIPT WARNING:-array index out of bounds (using default value 0)! Line: 191, program: 0

I'm not a native speaker in english language. Anyone out there who can help me solve this problem?

If i want to adjust OTS Acoustic Guitar to play Chords, when clicking one key only on the virtual keys or on Roland A-800 PRO Masterkeyboard ... should i (only) use the Chords-Button in the Orange-Tree Window that is showing the Guitar?

midipi wrote: If as an example i click Preset/Factory Preset/Chord or Chord Tonal, Kontakt gives me this Script Warning Message and it is no longer possible, to play/click Keys:
I'm not quite sure which interface controls you're referring to--is this happening when loading a preset, or changing the chord mode?

Also, are you using the most recent update for Evolution Acoustic Guitar Steel Strings? The update was released a few months ago--when you load the library, Kontakt's status bar should read: "Evolution Acoustic Guitar - Steel Strings (RELEASE, BUILD 660)"

Is that the same version you are using?
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”