Down Tuning Cherry Electric Bass

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Greg, I was wondering if you could possibly add a feature that would allow us to tune down Cherry Electric Bass... I've been writing in a lot of Drop A lately and Cherry is my go-to bass library, unfortunately it only goes down to B so having to work around this and using Kontakt's built in "Tune" knob makes writing the bass lines a little difficult and confusing at times...

If you could do this then that would be fantastic!

:D

I'll take a look at the script and see what it would take to drop the tuning further. That would mean moving the keyswitches lower, too, of course. Would you prefer it to go to a low A, or maybe even a little lower than that just in case?
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

If you could make it go lower that'd be cool, but I haven't been going any lower than A lately, I don't know about other people though... am I the only one who likes down-tuned stuff here? ^_^

I'll see what I can do--hopefully it's just a quick modification to the script. Actually most of the work will be just moving the other keyswitches down so that there's room.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Hmm I see, I see... Well, you're duh man! Go ahead and do what you need to do and I'll just be waiting patiently... :D

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”