EEG_Hanging notes using Chord Mode/Strum function

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am getting hanging notes when using the Chord Mode/Strum function in Kontakt 5 and Logic Pro X on OSX 10.8

I am using the strum articulations (blues strum,sustain & muted) assigned to CC17 to select between them and CC77 to select between the auto chord and chord mode off.

CC93 Selects fret position for chords and single notes. I have the Legato range set to a Major third and mono strings enabled. The hanging note most always re articulates on a note off.

Sometimes the stuck note is the bottom of a chord,the top or the bottom and the top notes of a chord. It mostly remains stuck even if the same note is re-articulated. The stuck note is visible on the guitar fretboard GUI of the plugin.

The stuck notes mostly stay stuck when stitching off the chord mode as well, if I play the note that is stuck with the chord mode of it stays sounding after release the key and notes within the legato range (M3rd) sound as hammer on or pulloff and articulate the stuck note on their note off.

Only way to fix I have found when in this circumstance is to use the "!" icon at the top of the Kontakt GUI to silence hanging notes.

Any Ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

Is there any chance you can email me a MIDI file so I can see if I can reproduce the hanging notes on my system as well? That would be really helpful in tracking down the problem--my email address is: greg@orangetreesamples.com
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”