Picked Rick Bass?

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I remember reading a while ago, somewhere on this board, that there was going to be a EEB Rick, picked version due to popular demand? I'm just curious if it's known if this will be a paid update or any information as I am most looking forward to this. I think EEB Rick KILLS Scarbee's version, the only thing it was lacking was the picked samples. This would make it PERFECT.

Sorry, I missed this message with all the excitement of the new KVRAudio forum updates! Yes, I'm still planning on sampling a picked version of Evolution Electric Bass Rick to accompany the fingered version. I have a few other sample libraries in development right now, but hopefully I can fit in the recording sessions for the picked Rick bass in the next few months.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

xphen0m wrote:I remember reading a while ago, somewhere on this board, that there was going to be a EEB Rick, picked version due to popular demand? I'm just curious if it's known if this will be a paid update or any information as I am most looking forward to this. I think EEB Rick KILLS Scarbee's version, the only thing it was lacking was the picked samples. This would make it PERFECT.
+1 I especially would love to have a Rick library capturing that signature McCartney tone.

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”