Give me a FL Studio project by EEG Strawberry

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.
I'm needing a FL Studio Project by EEG Strawberry.
I'd most appreciate it if you just give me a FL studio sample project where the EEG Strawberry is acting as a VST.
(Metal Genre please).

No one to help a brother out ?

EEG Strawberry does not act as a VST. Kontakt does. Strawberry is just a library within Kontakt. But I can probably oblige. Any song in particular? Heh.

Jon

siros11 wrote:No one to help a brother out ?
Unless my memory fails me, you were beyond help on the Shreddage forums...
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=403610

thejonsolo wrote:EEG Strawberry does not act as a VST. Kontakt does. Strawberry is just a library within Kontakt. But I can probably oblige. Any song in particular? Heh.

Jon
Misleading answers with no direction.

I was asking for a FL Studio project where the EEG Strawberry acts as a virtual guitar but got the odd answers !

If you have a link to a project or could possibly upload a FL srudio project with those specs I'd mentioned, so go ahead .

siros11 wrote:
thejonsolo wrote:EEG Strawberry does not act as a VST. Kontakt does. Strawberry is just a library within Kontakt. But I can probably oblige. Any song in particular? Heh.

Jon
Misleading answers with no direction.

I was asking for a FL Studio project where the EEG Strawberry acts as a virtual guitar but got the odd answers !

If you have a link to a project or could possibly upload a FL srudio project with those specs I'd mentioned, so go ahead .
I gave a complete answer that is factual and directs how Strawberry works within FL Studio. And then offered to do any song displaying that.

I'm sorry. I don't get caught up in forum drama. You'll have to find answers elsewhere.

You're on your own.

thejonsolo wrote:
siros11 wrote:

I gave a complete answer that is factual and directs how Strawberry works within FL Studio. And then offered to do any song displaying that.

I'm sorry. I don't get caught up in forum drama. You'll have to find answers elsewhere.

You're on your own.
I know for sure the EEG is runnig in Kontakt , but didn't know I'd leave it wide open for you guys to spam and lead me stray !).

Someone please give a EEG Strawberry within the Kontakt within the FL studio !!!

bigjerome wrote:
siros11 wrote:No one to help a brother out ?
Unless my memory fails me, you were beyond help on the Shreddage forums...
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=403610
ouch.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Are you using a torrented version of Strawberry too, same as you were Shreddage?

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/sh ... ostcount=8
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:Are you using a torrented version of Strawberry too, same as you were Shreddage?

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/sh ... ostcount=8
Are you an internet geek ???? or a musician ?

And by the way , Yes I downloaded the shreddage as a torrent file, and It didn't work out , so I knew for sure the illegal types of VSTs wouldn't work , so I considered BUYING a new VST called EEG Strawberry , this time legally.

I hvae literally possess the legal version of EEG Strawberry right now and I am SEEKING FOR A FL STUDIO PROJECT WHERE THE EEG STRAWBERRY ACTS AS A VST WITHIN KONTAKT.

So please someone help find a fl studio project with those specs I mentioned earlier this topic , or otherwise just keep your comments for yourselves and don't spam.

Wow, I'm not quite sure what's going on in this thread! It doesn't seem to be headed in the right direction, so I'm going to lock it. Siros11, please feel free to email me directly (greg@orangetreesamples.com) and I'll do my best to help you out!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”