Some BIG Orange Tree Samples News!!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Orange Tree Samples is excited to announce that we have been acquired by Facebook!

Facebook has wanted to be involved with the sample library industry for quite some time, and we're thrilled to incorporate their social aspects into our products.

We have several new services to roll out in the upcoming months, notably a Facebook app for managing your Orange Tree Samples product licenses. The app will allow you to download and update the libraries you own, all hosted on Facebook's blazingly fast data servers. It also will keep your friends up to date by posting your latest sample library activity--all automatically!

Stay tuned to our Facebook page for more details!

EDIT: April 1st joke, sorry guys. ;)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

So that's why I keep getting poked whenever I load one of your libraries in Kontakt...

This is definitely good news for you. Having some money behind you is always a good thing as long as it doesn't get crazy. Anymore news on the updates?!?!

Jon

Does this have any implications for existing license-holders who refuse to join FB?
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

Just an April 1st joke, inspired by Facebook's recent spending spree (WhatsApp, Oculus Rift, etc.).

:)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

I thought it might (i.e. "Facebook has been wanting to get into the sample library industry")....so, er, uh, any news on the updates, ha ha ha ha?

Working on the big Evolution update currently--that will apply to the existing guitar libraries as well as paving the way with the upcoming guitar libraries this year.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Ok I am all in. I have used the Acoustic and Strawberry in a dozen tracks this past month. Fantastic stuff. It just works. I mean...and everybody read...IT JUST WORKS!

Love it Greg. Take care and keep us posted!

Jon

Gregjazz wrote:Working on the big Evolution update currently--that will apply to the existing guitar libraries as well as paving the way with the upcoming guitar libraries this year.
:D :D :D :D :o :o :party: :hyper: :clap: :oops: :tu: :!: :P :ud: :!: :?:

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”