Orange Tree Samples - NEW Bundle Discounts!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Orange Tree Samples is excited to present to you our new sample library bundles, which give you multiple sample libraries at a significant discount.

Furthermore, until April 30th, you use the discount code BUNDLE2014, to receive an additional 10% OFF.

Here is an overview of the currently available sample library bundles for KONTAKT:

BIG BOTTOM BUNDLE - $319 (save $103.90)
Click here to order the Big Bottom Bundle directly.
Now you can play basslines like Nigel did on the timeless classic “Big Bottom”. From acoustic bass to fretless and fretted electric basses, we’ve got you covered with this ultimate bass bundle.

Includes these sample libraries for KONTAKT:
Evolution Electric Bass Rick
Cherry Electric Bass
Iconic Bass Jaco
CoreBass Pear

Audio demos:
Dissolve (Evolution Electric Bass Rick)
Groovitis (Cherry Electric Bass)
Jaco Rocks (Iconic Bass Jaco)
Funky Upright (CoreBass Pear)

EVOLUTION GUITAR BUNDLE - $269 (save $89)
Click here to order the Evolution Guitar Bundle directly.
Evolve your guitar tracks to the next level of realism with this set of electric and acoustic guitars.

Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry
Evolution Acoustic Guitar Steel Strings

Audio demos:
Reja Vu (Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry)
Slithery Tattoo (Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry)
Bar None (Evolution Acoustic Guitar Steel Strings)
Pulse (Evolution Acoustic Guitar Steel Strings)
Hypnoustic Groove (Evolution Acoustic Guitar Steel Strings)

SLIDE BUNDLE - $129 (save $39)
Click here to order the SLIDE Bundle directly.
Whether it’s rock, folk, or country, our SLIDE series is a staple for adding a bluesy touch to your productions.

SLIDE Lap Steel
SLIDE Acoustic

Audio demos:
Gray Patchwork (SLIDE Lap Steel)
Offroad Detour (SLIDE Lap Steel)
Nobody's Fault But Mine (SLIDE Acoustic)

JAZZAHOLIC BUNDLE - $279 (save $93.95)
Click here to order the Jazzaholic Bundle directly.
Set loose your creativity with this quintessential trio of jazz instruments.

Pure Jazz Vibes
Evolution Rosewood Grand
CoreBass Pear

Audio demos:
Monsieur Hulot (Pure Jazz Vibes)
Sunny Side Up (Evolution Rosewood Grand)
Afternoon in Paris (Pure Jazz Vibes)
Cloud Gazers (Evolution Rosewood Grand)
Jazz Quintet (CoreBass Pear)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Very VERY nice! Snagged a bundle!

Jon

No Wind Bundle :(

(Also any news on Mesa Wind getting some of the improvements from Passion Flute? )

The wind bundle was one thing I was considering--if there's demand for it, I'll make the bundle!

I would like to update MesaWinds to add proper breath/wind controller support like Passion Flute has, but that update will have to wait for me to complete the current libraries/updates I'm working on.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

If you already have one or two libraries in a bundle, do you get some credit for the one(s) you already have?

Not currently--the discount is for purchasing those libraries together only. I'll have to consider whether to add crossgrade discounts between those individual libraries.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:Not currently--the discount is for purchasing those libraries together only. I'll have to consider whether to add crossgrade discounts between those individual libraries.
As an alternative, after buying a bundle can I sell the individual library I already have? In other words, are the licenses separate from each other, so that the original one qualifies under the policy you described in another thread on this forum? Thanks in advance.

The bundles are treated like single products in terms of ordering and ownership, so in order to transfer them to a different user, they need to be transferred as the entire bundle rather than split into their components.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:The bundles are treated like single products in terms of ordering and ownership, so in order to transfer them to a different user, they need to be transferred as the entire bundle rather than split into their components.
Thanks. That makes sense, but it's not the question I'm asking. If I buy a bundle that includes Library X, can I then sell the license for Library X by itself that I already had? In other words, are they separate licenses or am I (implicitly) paying twice for the same license?

Just to clarify, are you talking about a situation where you already own one of the libraries in a bundle, but want to get a bundle that already includes that library? Your best bet would be to sell the individual product/license, and then get the bundle, since those are two separate licenses.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:Just to clarify, are you talking about a situation where you already own one of the libraries in a bundle, but want to get a bundle that already includes that library?
Yes, exactly.
Gregjazz wrote:Your best bet would be to sell the individual product/license, and then get the bundle, since those are two separate licenses.
Thank you for confirming what I thought.

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”